*****Official Rangers v Livingston match thread*****

CR3

Incredible how our fans have complete bias to one of our own 😂

Lowry cannot start against a single top 6 team in this league, miles off it

Decent enough in 1 v 1 situations but other parts of his game need to improve 

Reasonable considering the starting line up. Wright could have had a couple, Sakala could have had one as well. Just need to be patient and keep plugging away. 

We need to get someone closer to Itten. People can moan but he's extremely isolated and he just isnt Alfie who can bully players. You need to give Itten space.

First sub is Arfield for Sands. Not because Sands is doing anything wrong , he's just doing his job. Put Kamara infront of Goldson & Bassey and let Arfield get close to Itten!

2 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Itten and Sakala have zero nuance in their game

I forgot how clumsy Itten is with stupid fouls and never quite in the right place at the right time. And there's only so long Sakala can be described as 'raw'. Scott Wright is much the same and not good enough to be starting games for us. We simply have to strengthen this window. 

Playing style has been poor since GVB arrived masked by some decent results. Really went to shit now that we’ve dropped points and are under some pressure tonight. Itten and Sands miles off it. This is a must-win or I can see us falling off a cliff.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

I like Scott Wright and think he has talent but he never impresses when he gets a start. Itten is fucking rotten. Don't know what kind of player Sands is yet but he isn't suited to this kind of match.

Arifield and Roofe on ASAP. Even Ryan Jack would make a difference with forward passing.

Massive massive half of football coming up.

Why do you like him? As you said he never does anything.

Just now, bluenoz said:

We need to get Roofe on immediately. Itten is dire.

Lowry has a big future. There is a genuine class about him.

We are strong in midfield. The front three are lacking.

Really poor again and with the scum getting their usual offside goal at Tynecastle, we cannot even imagine dropping points tonight.

Roofe and Arfield needed ASAP.

Not much happening, not hugely surprised about that either. Sands off for Arfield and Roofe for Itten would be my changes. Want to give Itten the benefit of the doubt, rarely played beyond cameos last season and been away for half of this season but just don't think he has the required mobility, doesn't need to be especially quick but his movement is wooden. Doesn't seem to have the required strength either which adds up to someone below the required quality. 

1 minute ago, johanvanhentze said:

This. Our issue isnt Itten.. its our play from midfield up to the striker. Its very one dimensional and ineffective. We are missing all of our creative players, so that has a huge impact, but generally.. thats pretty much how we have played for the last many games. We need to seriously rethink our tactics for the OF or we could be in trouble!!

Totally agree but if you think Itten is not a problem you are deluded , Gio better get him and Sands off now for Roofe and Scotty.......

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

He's had more time than he deserves let's be honest. Hoaching in scotland and hoaching at relegation fodder in Germany. 

Another masterclass in pissing money down the drain. 

He just doesn't have a trait. Usually a striker has something, good in the air, pacey, clever runs...He doesn't have anything you think we can play to.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Incredible how our fans have complete bias to one of our own 😂

Lowry cannot start against a single top 6 team in this league, miles off it

Decent enough in 1 v 1 situations but other parts of his game need to improve 

Mental you’re watching this and thinking Lowry is the one who’s miles off it 

On your losing the ball 9/10 times as well. Even if that was true give me that all day long if he’s actually trying to impact the game. An improvement on watching the rest doss about until the ball goes back to McGregor 

I'm not convinced about Sands playing anchor and Kamara more advanced. Kamara is far better in that role.  I'd sub Sands move Kamara back to the pivot role and bring on Arfield or maybe McCann as the more advanced central midfielder.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We need to get Roofe on immediately. Itten is dire.

Lowry has a big future. There is a genuine class about him.

We are strong in midfield. The front three are lacking.

Lowry looks good but the midfield as is has been missing something as McCann says.

5 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Currently in work.

Do we look like we are going to win this in the 2nd half?

Nope. Every chance we’ll lose something to a set piece or something.

maybe I’ll feel different when all our players are back but we’ve been playing poor for a while. People keep saying the filth will drops points but we look as if we could ship points over the next few games.

I’ll be amazed if Itten scores tonight. Having said all that, if Roofe comes on he will score if he doesn’t get injured or sent off!