*****Official Rangers v Livingston match thread*****

CR3

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Incredible how our fans have complete bias to one of our own 😂

Lowry cannot start against a single top 6 team in this league, miles off it

Decent enough in 1 v 1 situations but other parts of his game need to improve 

The difference is he should be carried by the seasoned pros around him for his entry to senior football. Not trying to salvage something from the game alone.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

I'm not convinced about Sands playing anchor and Kamara more advanced. Kamara is far better in that role.  I'd sub Sands move Kamara back to the pivot role and bring on Arfield or maybe McCann as the more advanced central midfielder.

This exactly 👍

1 minute ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Playing style has been poor since GVB arrived masked by some decent results. Really went to shit now that we’ve dropped points and are under some pressure tonight. Itten and Sands miles off it. This is a must-win or I can see us falling off a cliff.

Our style of play has changed for the worse, we do have players missing but that’s no real excuse, we should have squad that can cover for them

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Really bad.  On a night I thought we could go 7 clear we’re in big danger of it being 2.  

Or worse.

Criminal how easy it is for them to punt it long but somehow keep possession, no urgency to make it uncomfortable for them, giving away yellow cards to make up for it.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

He just doesn't have a trait. Usually a striker has something, good in the air, pacey, clever runs...He doesn't have anything you think we can play to.

Sometimes even just being lucky is enough get the breaks falling your way to pick up a few goals, but he doesn't even seem to have that going for him. 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Lowry looks good but the midfield as is has been missing something as McCann says.

Nope. Every chance we’ll lose something to a set piece or something.

maybe I’ll feel different when all our players are back but we’ve been playing poor for a while. People keep saying the filth will drops points but we look as if we could ship points over the next few games.

I’ll be amazed if Itten scores tonight.

That's the spirit :sarcasm:

I don't get how Sands comes in and goes straight into the team. Folk slag Lundstram off, but he's the better option imo. Sands should be named Stands.....that's all he does.

Too many loose balls being played to our front three.

Honestly, an absolutely honking night.

Some fucking wild takes in here tonight man.  :lol:

Lowry and Kamara been our best imo, Wright is mostly hiding, Itten frustrates a lot of the time. 

I'd get Arfield on for Sands to make runs beyond and leave Kamara as the lone DM.