*****Official Rangers v Livingston match thread*****

CR3

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I said all I wanted was a win and we got it.

However I'm not really sure what I just watched? It was all over the place with no real impetus or intent. It was almost as if we just found a goal out of nothing as opposed to anything else.

That midfield two is so lightweight. We're screaming for Aribo to be back. Alfie is such a huge miss. Are we wide or are we narrow?

We got away with one tonight IMO. 

Thank God for the Subs and Lowry you deserve credit too.

Definitely got away with one. The longer it went on the more it felt like the Hamilton game just prior to lockdown. Thank fuck for Arfield.

9 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

I'm sure it was someone from the sheep who said they could counteract any player in Scotland apart from Kent. They didn't know how to play him.

He frightens the life out of the filth too.

A great player on his day. Wingers are notoriously unreliable though. The older guys on here will know that. Very rare to get a winger who can turn it on every game.

Their form eventually takes a dive or they get injured. Nature of the traits that make a winger. Wee slight guys with the weight of fan pressure to perform every match and dirty opposition players kicking fuck out of their legs 10 times a game.

We now have opposition players diving to get Kent sent off. I was born heavier than him ffs!

38 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Head in the sand then, Bassey was a riot and if we were up against anyone decent it would of been punished.

I never understand why players can have one off night and they'll get unreasonably slaughtered on here. So why tonight, did I keep thinking, "I hope when Goldson goes to West Brom, he takes Bassey & Tavernier with him"?

15 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Definitely got away with one. The longer it went on the more it felt like the Hamilton game just prior to lockdown. Thank fuck for Arfield.

Huge shout out to Livi for also providing no threat at all. 

I'm really not sure of the side/style of play GVB is building here.

6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He frightens the life out of the filth too.

A great player on his day. Wingers are notoriously unreliable though. The older guys on here will know that. Very rare to get a winger who can turn it on every game.

Their form eventually takes a dive or they get injured. Nature of the traits that make a winger. Wee slight guys with the weight of fan pressure to perform every match and dirty opposition players kicking fuck out of their legs 10 times a game.

We now have opposition players diving to get Kent sent off. I was born heavier than him ffs!

I think people live in the age where everybody was signed for life & was here til they get a testimonial.

We’ve had the best part of 4 seasons from him, which is probably better than par for the course for a modern footballer - folk get jaded, injured, eyes elsewhere, overlooked, pissed off or stuck.

Maybe the time’s approaching where we’ve had the best of this particular deal?

As for the scum, they’ve had so many changes, I’d bet only 2 or 3 of them know who he is.

Just now, The Beast said:

Unmentioned tonight but imho Goldson was pish. His distribution and positioning was awful and he was sending out terrible passes and then screaming at the recipient for not being able to control them.

That header where he put Bassey in the shit🙈

Man with mind elsewhere…

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Unmentioned tonight but imho Goldson was pish. His distribution and positioning was awful and he was sending out terrible passes and then screaming at the recipient for not being able to control them.

seriously that is an awful opinion, he was excellent (and i was at the game..)