*****Official Rangers v Livingston match thread*****

CR3

Just now, The Beast said:

I'm always amazed at different opinions. 

im amazed that people have such strong opinions who have never played competitive football (even at low levels) but at least have been in teams and have had seasons and lots of games to understand a little of what it is like to play in conditions like that against opposition like that). But there you go

2 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

im amazed that people have such strong opinions who have never played competitive football (even at low levels) but at least have been in teams and have had seasons and lots of games to understand a little of what it is like to play in conditions like that against opposition like that). But there you go

Assuming quite a lot there mate

1 minute ago, Glory awaits said:

Some right pish spouted on here ,have a look around Europe at all the big clubs, they struggle to beat inferior teams some weeks....3 points move on

‘Some weeks’?

Two weeks running for us.

Better not make it 3…

15 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Unmentioned tonight but imho Goldson was pish. His distribution and positioning was awful and he was sending out terrible passes and then screaming at the recipient for not being able to control them.

Glad somebody else noticed ..........

8 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

2 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

thanks, its a skill 

How are you at corners or inswinging corners... @TamCoopz ?

24 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I think people live in the age where everybody was signed for life & was here til they get a testimonial.

We’ve had the best part of 4 seasons from him, which is probably better than par for the course for a modern footballer - folk get jaded, injured, eyes elsewhere, overlooked, pissed off or stuck.

Maybe the time’s approaching where we’ve had the best of this particular deal?

As for the scum, they’ve had so many changes, I’d bet only 2 or 3 of them know who he is.

4 seasons for Kent is pretty loyal considering his talents. As you say though, nobody gets testimonials nowdays.

Still fucking raging that broon engineered Kent to get sent off. Dirty cheating lowlife!

I am confident that our best signing this season will see us through to title 56 regardless.

29 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Just seen that Scott Wright shot back. Fucking hell :lol: 

Scott Wright absolutely shat his pants when the entirety of Ibrox had enough with his pish tonight

For the 2-3 mins preceding his substitution he played short 2-3 yard passes to anyone he could pass to in order to just get off the ball quickly

Just now, psb07158 said:

Scott Wright absolutely shat his pants when the entirety of Ibrox had enough with his pish tonight

For the 2-3 mins preceding his substitution he played short 2-3 yard passes to anyone he could pass to in order to just get off the ball quickly

He was brought in as a project player, loaned to dundee from the sheep too at age 21 or so.

Not the finished article nor is he a starting 11 jersey.

He has ability but sometimes lacks with the final product...

As does 7 million kent for that reason...

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

His face when he hit that shot was hilarious :lol: 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

At least half our team were pish mate.

I'd only ever use Wright as a sub, but then again a few of our starting 11 were the same.

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

4 seasons for Kent is pretty loyal considering his talents. As you say though, nobody gets testimonials nowdays.

Still fucking raging that broon engineered Kent to get sent off. Dirty cheating lowlife!

I am confident that our best signing this season will see us through to title 56 regardless.

Absolutely mate - what an effing stitch up…

And yes - I’m sure you’re right!

26 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Unmentioned tonight but imho Goldson was pish. His distribution and positioning was awful and he was sending out terrible passes and then screaming at the recipient for not being able to control them.

I think that's mental to pick Goldson out and if he had signed a new deal you wouldn't be saying that. Never seen anything wrong with his positioning. I do remember a bad pass to Tav, maybe one more but to go out your way and say Goldson was pish in a game where we had over 70% possession and he had little to do is just scapegoating. Funnily I think Bassey played much worse stray passes but you won't call him out.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

At least half our team were pish mate.

I'd only ever use Wright as a sub, but then again a few of our starting 11 were the same.

Spot on, we get more out of Wright as an impact sub when defenders are tired. He can only go one direction....Hit the byline. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I thought Goldson was good tonight. I couldn't help notice him and Tav arguing about the misplaced pass. (Goldson's fault)

Without any proof, I've always felt they don't always see eye to eye.

They're very close