*****Official Rangers v Livingston match thread*****

CR3

7 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

He was brought in as a project player, loaned to dundee from the sheep too at age 21 or so.

Not the finished article nor is he a starting 11 jersey.

He has ability but sometimes lacks with the final product...

As does 7 million kent for that reason...

I honestly don't see him as anything more than someone who should get 20-30 mins against tired legs when we're toiling

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Spot on, we get more out of Wright as an impact sub when defenders are tired. He can only go one direction....Hit the byline. 

Aye, use his pace and when they are tired. He is pretty poor when he starts a game IMO.

A poor man's Novo. I don't mean that in a bad way. If he does half  as much as Nacho did I will be VERY impressed. Shouldn't start games though.

8 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

5 on the bounce plus a draw at Lyon before this dreadful run of 4 points from 6.... 

Your post was about good teams struggling to beat inferior teams.

We HAVE had 2 struggles and didn’t even beat one of them.

⬆️ Is irrelevant.

Didn't catch tonight's game, but sounds like we made hard work of it. With Aribo and Kent back that'll make a difference and if Jack comes back to what he was that'll be a new signing. We still need another signing, a midfielder as a priority- altho difficult to get quality 

11 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I quoted someone else then you questioned it. 

Lost me tbh Dan mate and  I care less by the letter. Not like you to obsess.....

I'm off to keep the wife awake by snoring sectarian tunes into her ears. Laters. XX.

:UK:

Just now, bluenoz said:

Getting injury updates from Rangers is impossible but if Balogun isn't available again, I would play Sands next to Goldson. 

I think he would be better suited as a defender than a midfield player. There is no room for him in midfield.

He is not decisive enough right now and the pace of their attack would give me the fear v him

Balogun and Helander have played huge roles in match-winning old firm games, we need 1 of them urgently (or Souttar if we sign him before the game)

Just now, psb07158 said:

He is not decisive enough right now and the pace of their attack would give me the fear v him

Balogun and Helander have played huge roles in match-winning old firm games, we need 1 of them urgently (or Souttar if we sign him before the game)

He won the MLS title playing the majority of games in a back three.

Yes - Balogun, Helander or Souttar if available are ahead of him.

No - Bassey