*****Official Rangers v Livingston match thread*****

CR3

Last night proved Wright and Itten should be nowhere near the starting 11 against septic, right wing has to be Fashion or Arfield , or new signing?

A fit Ryan Jack would be a certainty but cautious about starting him on Wednesday, Roofe to lead the line, if fit to start

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

He won the MLS title playing the majority of games in a back three.

Yes - Balogun, Helander or Souttar if available are ahead of him.

No - Bassey

There you go with your Bassey bullshit once again. If anyone was brutal last night it was Goldson , his passing was terrible all night.

As for Sands I will gladly have a wager with you that he wont see out his loan deal with us , the boy offers fuck all..........

6 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

Last night proved Wright and Itten should be nowhere near the starting 11 against septic, right wing has to be Fashion or Arfield , or new signing?

A fit Ryan Jack would be a certainty but cautious about starting him on Wednesday, Roofe to lead the line, if fit to start

We lost £3m buying that donkey and gave him a 4 year contract , these kind of deals need to stop.

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

There you go with your Bassey bullshit once again. If anyone was brutal last night it was Goldson , his passing was terrible all night.

As for Sands I will gladly have a wager with you that he wont see out his loan deal with us , the boy offers fuck all..........

You may be right, Jamie Sands may not see out his loan deal but I still maintain, Bassey is not a CH. 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You may be right, Jamie Sands may not see out his loan deal but I still maintain, Bassey is not a CH. 

The boy had a couple of crazy passes last night but so did Goldson , who also looked shaky as fuck but once again fuck all is said about him. There are some on here desperate for Bassey to fuck up every time he plays.

I would have no problems with him at CB or FB against the filth , our defence has been solid with him in it.

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The boy had a couple of crazy passes last night but so did Goldson , who also looked shaky as fuck but once again fuck all is said about him. There are some on here desperate for Bassey to fuck up every time he plays.

I would have no problems with him at CB or FB against the filth , our defence has been solid with him in it.

It's not even just his passing. He's not a CB, he is still learning his game. In the 1st half last night there was a time where we had no pressure on 1 of their centre-backs who played a simple ball over Bassey, who was wrong side of Bruce Anderson. If it was a better pass, Anderson was in (and onside as Bassey was 5 yards higher up than Goldson). It was needless and out of nothing

If Bassey plays v Nonce FC at CB we will look less commanding than if we had a proper CB in there

Just now, psb07158 said:

It's not even just his passing. He's not a CB, he is still learning his game. In the 1st half last night there was a time where we had no pressure on 1 of their centre-backs who played a simple ball over Bassey, who was wrong side of Bruce Anderson. If it was a better pass, Anderson was in (and onside as Bassey was 5 yards higher up than Goldson). It was needless and out of nothing

If Bassey plays v Nonce FC at CB we will look less commanding than if we had a proper CB in there

I said he had a couple of shaky moments , notice you saying fuck all about Goldson , who was worse so do we leave him out of the old firm game ? Bassey has been superb at CB ever since he came in.

You honestly want to through Balogen in against them after being out for so long ?

Two league games since the break and we have been poor in both compared to our form beforehand. Hopefully we can use the Ross County game to find a bit of form again especially up front. We will have to persist with Itten, the only way he will sharpen up is with game time, Roofe with even less minutes in him has to be the backup from the bench. We also need the midfielders to pop in a few more goals as well, perhaps Lowry will grab the chance with Hagi out although I suspect that we may bring someone in before the window closes.

9 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Just because they argue on a football pitch doesn't mean they don't see eye-to-eye :lol:

Tav + Goldson are very close from what I've heard from folk at the club

It’s like your best mate who you argue with the most. They demand more off each other, which is a good thing.

51 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I said he had a couple of shaky moments , notice you saying fuck all about Goldson , who was worse so do we leave him out of the old firm game ? Bassey has been superb at CB ever since he came in.

You honestly want to through Balogen in against them after being out for so long ?

What do you want me to say about Goldson? When he focuses on defending he's excellent, when he starts fannying about he loses the ball and makes mistakes. It is what it is

Balogun came in at RB v them back in August, having not played much and had an absolute stormer 

25 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Two league games since the break and we have been poor in both compared to our form beforehand. Hopefully we can use the Ross County game to find a bit of form again especially up front. We will have to persist with Itten, the only way he will sharpen up is with game time, Roofe with even less minutes in him has to be the backup from the bench. We also need the midfielders to pop in a few more goals as well, perhaps Lowry will grab the chance with Hagi out although I suspect that we may bring someone in before the window closes.

It does look like the shine has come off our play a bit since the break.

5 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Cheers lucy

No wonder. Struggled to beat livi and some cunts are ecstatic 

How can you not be ecstatic. 3 points in the bag against a very stuffy team with a midfield 3 of Sands Kamara Lowry and a front 3 with Itten and Wright starting.