*****Official Rangers v Livingston match thread*****

CR3

45 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Have to say, Bacuna hasn't impressed me too much but he does have real moments of quality and is capable of seeing passes others don't.  And for that reason, I'd start him and this would be my team too.

A bigger concern for me is if you take Bacuna out and instead put either Itten or even Sands into that lineup (and even move Arfield forward), I think we might have a team that's short on ideas and is just passing it about, without anyone taking real responsibility.  That's where Kent, Aribo, Alfie and even Hagi are so important for us.  

Zero need for Kamara and Sands, that's way too cautious and I'll be disappointed if he goes with that.  

I've not been that impressed with bacuna myself. But I'd pick the night just on what's available in midfield. I don't think Aribo or lowry starts. 

Agreed don't need both Kamara and Sands. Livingston defend in numbers and very rarely come forward 1 holding midfielder will be enough. 

Expected they'll look to make things difficult but get an early goal and think we'll comfortably beat them. 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

I've not been that impressed with bacuna myself. But I'd pick the night just on what's available in midfield. I don't think Aribo or lowry starts. 

Agreed don't need both Kamara and Sands. Livingston defend in numbers and very rarely come forward 1 holding midfielder will be enough. 

Expected they'll make things difficult but get an early goal and think we'll comfortably beat them. 

Bacuna is a decent player with a honking attitude. He reminds me of Pena and/or Emerson. He either cant sprint, or wont sprint. 

Just now, docspiderman said:

He did not have the winter break, he has been in Cameroon, he has just flown back I assume yesterday. Not sure about quarantine rules either.

He's played 3 games since boxing day. If he doesn't play tonight I can understand it due to him getting back yesterday but it's ridiculous to suggest he needs time off.

5 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I’m expecting a tight struggle tonight. Anyway just fuckin win. Come on the Champions 

Would love an early goal if possible tonight mate, fingers crossed.

Did you see the post about the clap on the 47th minute for a Rangers fan who passed away, if you could pass it on to anyone you know sitting close to you that would be great. :thumbup:

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Would love an early goal if possible tonight mate, fingers crossed.

Did you see the post about the clap on the 47th minute for a Rangers fan who passed away, if you could pass it on to anyone you know sitting close to you that would be great. :thumbup:

An early goal would be great mate. Will pass it on. 

4 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

I know we're lacking in numbers but a bit confused at the amount of shouts for Bacuna to play, thought his attitude was stinking on Friday

Especially against Livingston who will be in our faces and fighting/hacking for every ball. 

Horrible night out there weather wise. Gale force winds predicted by the end of the evening so hope we can get the game concluded to a satisfactory outcome before the weather becomes a factor.

If results go our way at both Ibrox and Tynecastle, I predict that another storm will break over Scotland before the evening is out.

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

Horrible night out there weather wise. Gale force winds predicted by the end of the evening so hope we can get the game concluded to a satisfactory outcome before the weather becomes a factor.

If results go our way at both Ibrox and Tynecastle, I predict that another storm will break over Scotland before the evening is out.

Fucking wild already,game will be a lottery.