If Jack can stay fit

G.E.C.

5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

It's no surprise that when Jack got injured last year that's when we started to fall away and look less assured.

One of our most vital players, if he can stay fit he will have a big part to play.

Thats true definitely, pretty much as soon as was out we went from winning with a bit of style to grinding out results. Not that he provided the style, more that he allowed others to do it. We looked a far more solid team with him in it. The kind of player you maybe dont appreciate till he isnt playing.

59 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

It's no surprise that when Jack got injured last year that's when we started to fall away and look less assured.

One of our most vital players, if he can stay fit he will have a big part to play.

How many times have we said this though? I'd love him to prove me wrong but I just can't see him ever playing a run of anything over 5 games

Very much doubt Jack will start. If he does he will have 45 mins in him max  If he played the whole game and his injury flared up it would be gross incompetence on the part of our management team. 

The filth will be out to injure him too. FAR too soon imo. Sub him on for the last 30 minutes at most. 

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Most would agree with that.

His health and fitness must be our priority though.

Another injury could well end his career.

Another injury will end his Ranger's career without a doubt. Needs to make it till the end of the season or time to move him on if possible. 

21 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Another injury will end his Ranger's career without a doubt. Needs to make it till the end of the season or time to move him on if possible. 

Feel bad for Jack TBH. So unlucky with injuries.

Great wee player who gives his all.  By far the best tackler in our squad. A wee midfield dynamo who must be a nightmare to play against.

I think we all want him to get fit and push on. But as you say, if he doesn't recover this season and stay fit his Rangers career is over. 

24 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Even in his cameo on Wednesday you could see the presence and control he brings to the team.

I’d start him at Piggery as we’ll be under the cosh for most of game until they start tiring.

Lets see how much of a part or indeed minutes in the legs as they say he gets tomorrow. I 100% want a fit Jack on the park come Wednesday.👍

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Even in his cameo on Wednesday you could see the presence and control he brings to the team.

I’d start him at Piggery as we’ll be under the cosh for most of game until they start tiring.

way we are sitting off teams, would be very silly to do so at the peadodome