Alex Lowry

EMRFC

A lot folk saying "Aye but he only played against Stirling"... well with the chances he created today, maybe our strikers might have scored if it was Stirling. Young man was brilliant today. Got stuck in when needed to. One to watch 

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Talent is one thing but for me the biggest thing is that's 2 games he has taken it upon himself to try and be the difference/drive the team forward when more senior players have been in their shell. Has a massive future but needs patience.

Dont agree he should start on Saturday.

I’m excited to see how he does with players like Aribo and Kent next to him

Imo we've unearthed a gem here.

The boy has confidence with the ball at his feet and looks like he can see a pass.

He's young and has a lot to learn but has a great midfielder in his Manager to learn from.

He has a very bright future in the game. Just needs to add a few pounds on in the right places and he'll be very hard to knock off the ball.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I love Scott Arfield and he has experience over the kid but Lowry might be the better player. It would be cruel to leave him out on Saturday.

He might not be ready to face Dortmund. That game is a different animal.

Over the top nonsense , he looks a crackin prospect and gets at least as good as Scotty.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I love Scott Arfield and he has experience over the kid but Lowry might be the better player. It would be cruel to leave him out on Saturday.

He might not be ready to face Dortmund. That game is a different animal.

I hope to fuck you mean “might turn out to be” ffs.