*****The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

ElBufalo20

So everybody is dropping Sakala who was MOTM and Lowry who was the tv's MOTM for the second game running, is that what I'm reading?

Not to mention Arfield with the match-winner in a lot of selections (including mine).

I agree, starting 11 is getting tough to select but you keep the shirt until you prove otherwise.

We can't go with two defensive midfielders on Saturday, think both Arfield and Aribo will come in probably at the expense of Sands and Lowry. I think Kent and Roofe will come back in as well. Itten and Wright will be out and would be astonished if any of the two were any where near the team. I think Sakala will start but wouldn't be surprised if he throws Diallo straight in for a start. Gio was happy enough to drop Sakala after two good performances at Tynecastle and at home to Dundee, so wouldn't be shocked if he did it again.

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

There's been no chat about him since people believed he had COVID, am I right?

But that's been a month (give or take) now?

Aye, no chat, no questions about him in press conferences, no comment on him when Gio is giving an injury update etc. So odd.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye, no chat, no questions about him in press conferences, no comment on him when Gio is giving an injury update etc. So odd.

That is very odd now I think about it, I hope he's ok.

If I was a middle aged women with a FB account I'd make a status about him. 

9 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye.

I couldn't even count how many games of football I've been to myself. 

I used to go with my pals dad when I was a kid, now if I can get a ticket I go on my own like. Was scary driving so far on my own for the first time but I love it now 😂

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Where the fuck is Davis btw?

3 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

There's been no chat about him since people believed he had COVID, am I right?

But that's been a month (give or take) now?

Didn’t Gio say in a presser earlier this week that Davis was in the last stages of his rehab (not the rehab half this forum needs before the patter comes flying in). 

Edit: it’s in the last 30 seconds of this video. 

Mcgregor 

Tav Goldson Bassey Barasic 

Arfield    Kamara 

Sakala    Aribo    Kent

Roofe

Get a good hr out of  arfield/aribo/Kent and roofe then changes can be made with Jack lowry and diallo coming on even Wright at a push .....3 points and down the road way no injuries .... for me that's our strongest team without helander and morelos avaliable 

45 minutes ago, Ayrshire Bluenose said:

Mcgregor 

Tav Goldson Bassey Barasic 

Arfield    Kamara 

Sakala    Aribo    Kent

Roofe

Get a good hr out of  arfield/aribo/Kent and roofe then changes can be made with Jack lowry and diallo coming on even Wright at a push .....3 points and down the road way no injuries .... for me that's our strongest team without helander and morelos avaliable 

No, no, noooooooo.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Mcgregor 

Tavernier Goldson Bassey Barisic 

Arfield Kamara Jack

Aribo Roofe Kent

This. 

Bring on the new lad second half if clear ahead or need something different. Itten and Wright to man the dressing rooms 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

This. 

Bring on the new lad second half if clear ahead or need something different. Itten and Wright to man the dressing rooms 

Harsh on Lowry but it is what it is, he'll get his run in the side down the line, was really impressed with him on Wednesday night.