*****The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

ElBufalo20

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I can see a few wind-blown balls going over Bassey's head. Hope I'm wrong.

King preferred to Simpson tells you all you need to know about Simpson's future.

Think everyone and their dog knows Simpsons future and has known for a long, long time.

Just now, MARK92GERS said:

Happy we’ve stuck with Itten it’s the only way he’s going to get confidence & goals he needs a run of games can’t bin him after a couple of average showings Roofe can’t be relied on given his fitness concerns 

He’s been average or less in just about every appearance that isn’t Motherwell. 

I thought he'd only risk one of Arfield and Roofe from the start, guessed at Roofe starting to get him ready for Wednesday (and after Itten was so chronic).

He's got his preferred midfield and wingers starting, please make it easy Rangers.

Just now, the old guard said:

Sakala and roofe should be starting, wouldn't have itten anywhere near the starting eleven. Big call from Gio.

Only hope he feels we have enough to win this game with Itten and keeping Roofe and Sakala fresh for Wednesday. Although would think Roofe needs gsme time. 

16 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Great team that. Surprised Diallo starts if I'm being honest. Might have been better bringing him on with the game win. Still....look at the attacking options.... fantastic!! Arfield can literally stroll it today. If Itten can't score with this level of service then deary me :lol:

COne on Rangers, let's keep on winning! Intake them!!!

:UK::UK::UK:

Not really a surprise given we have no right winger.

Only logic I can think of is that today is going to be a horrendous match physically (both thanks to the opposition and the conditions) and we know Ced isn’t playing Wednesday. Keep Fashion fresh and avoid Kemar getting injured/fly kicking a goalkeeper.

Just now, hammer93 said:

After reading the last 2 pages I reckon big Itten will do the damage today:lol:

There is no denying Itten can be a dangerous player and I predict he will score but the contention is that he didn't deserve to start whereas Sakala did.