*****The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

ElBufalo20

Just now, bluenoz said:

Harsh on Lowry & Sakala but it's only going to get tougher for game time in the coming weeks.

I've got a feeling Amad has to play a lot as part of the loan deal. Otherwise, I don't think he should have started.

What if Amad was leagues above everyone in training yesterday?

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

It's piss poor management imo, Itten was a shambles the other night

Ittens playing for his future and has been told he’ll get chances. Unless he get a hatrick today he’s not playing on Wednesday, Roofe will be in. Its good management.

Just now, WWTC said:

Ittens playing for his future and has been told he’ll get chances. Unless he get a hatrick today he’s not playing on Wednesday, Roofe will be in. Its good management.

By that theory Roofe comes on early if Itten isnt cutting it. He needs minutes.

Just now, WWTC said:

Not sure tbh roofe has been poor all season and never looks happy. Perhaps gio not seeing it in him?

5 minutes ago, Graham said:

Luckily I'm a meteorologist and have used my works software to predict the wind direction over the stadium

20220129_102940.jpg

Can you explain why, if I am driving Glasgow to Edinburgh, I am travelling in an easterly direction yet, if the wind is blowing in the same direction, it is called a “westerly”?

:confused:

Just now, bluenoz said:

Whoever gets MOTM should be worried about their place on Wednesday.

Really feel for Fashion. Totally undeserved.

He was terrible first half let’s be real, and he only looked decent second half because how bad others were (excl Lowry)

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Can you explain why, if I am driving Glasgow to Edinburgh, I am travelling in an easterly direction yet, if the wind is blowing in the same direction, it is called a “westerly”?

So they can tell what direction the wind, and therefore the arriving weather is coming from - westerly. No-one gives a toss where you are coming from or going to.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Because it comes from the West. Whereas Edinburgh is full of junkie wanks who put salt and sauce on their chips