Welcome to Rangers, Amad Diallo

EMRFC

17 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Only bright spot today, looks a very good player.

Aribo was absolutely outstanding today, is that not a bright spot , or three goals, or 51 minutes of them chasing shadows in the second half.

51 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Aribo was absolutely outstanding today, is that not a bright spot , or three goals, or 51 minutes of them chasing shadows in the second half.

You’re obviously more a glass half full type of person than me. 😊 Fair enough. Yes, I’ll give you Aribo was good too but we were pish in general.

I couldn’t believe how good he was and how much I’d let my standards slip… I was in the Scott Wrights alright camp! He even made kent look average , the speed of his feet are unbelievable. Please god, or allah in this case let him be ok for Wednesday 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He was class but please don’t put your highlight reels on Twitter after drawing with Ross County

Aye it was a little unusual.

Think it's pretty obvious it's not run by him though so it will likely continue. Can't wait for the Annan one!

I would imagine it would be one of those companies promoting the Amad brand. Think quite a lot of players at big clubs have this in place. Not a fan of it though!

37 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Aye it was a little unusual.

Think it's pretty obvious it's not run by him though so it will likely continue. Can't wait for the Annan one!

I would imagine it would be one of those companies promoting the Amad brand. Think quite a lot of players at big clubs have this in place. Not a fan of it though!

He 100% has a PR team. He can’t speak English but all his tweets/insta posts are.