*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

We have no goal threat, we should at the very least have bought a fucking battering ram striker. 

celtic like it or not have spent much better than us and have massively improved their team. 

In January after manipulating the fixtures. How many of their players are available now that wouldn’t have been 

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

We have no goal threat, we should at the very least have bought a fucking battering ram striker. 

celtic like it or not have spent much better than us and have massively improved their team. 

Roofe has never convinced me as an out & out centre forward.

GVB is clueless.  Sitting back and letting them play their game is a ridiculous tactic and I knew we were going to lose the moment I saw how we were set up.  We have fullbacks who can't defend for shit, yet he has them sitting deep and refuses to play them to their strengths - none of it makes any sense. 

Blame the players all you want, they have their weaknesses for sure, but SG never had them playing like this against the tims.  GVB should learn from his mistakes but he won't, he's a defensive-minded manager who wants to play the game in a way totally unsuited to the personnel we have at our disposal. 

3 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Virtually every signing they’ve made has come in and hit the ground running… while we have garbage like Sakala and even Itten who we’re still waiting for to announce themselves as Rangers players

They've brought in players to suit a particular style, improve their first 11 and create competition. 

We've stumbled through countless transfer windows padding out the squad either unable or unwilling to bring in players who might challenge the chosen favourites for a starting jersey.