Gio

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

2nd half was about 'surviving' the game according to Gio 

No wonder we are playing the way we are if he's installing that mentality into them

We can blame the awful pitch but St J actually played some decent football, better than us on numerous occasions, up to the final 3rd.

Our players didn't adapt to it well at all.

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

@Laudrupsleftfoot was all over the forum after the sheep/tarriers games, disappeared after the games against the Edinburgh teams/Dortmund and now is back as soon as he can stick the boot into the manager, absolutely pathetic 

It's fully merited - it's been beyond shite.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We can blame the awful pitch but St J actually played some decent football, better than us on numerous occasions, up to the final 3rd.

Our players didn't adapt to it well at all.

Aye I canny stand the pitch excuse pish. And you're right, at times the floor was lava but it was St Johnstone getting it down and moving the ball. 

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Nah the cunt is desperate for Gio to fail.

Fuck off you little wanker :lol:

Never wanted any Rangers manager to fail but that doesn't mean I can't see what is fucking obvious in front of me.

He needs to win this league and any cunt who wants to give him the rebuild if he doesn't achieve that is off their head.

I have no idea what that was tonight tbh.

You couldn’t blame him for Dundee Utd, we dominated that second half and on another day we would have won 5-1, but whatever that was that we served up performance wise tonight was all on him.  

No clear tactical plan or patterns of play, standing at the side shaking his head and shrugging his shoulders and not using any changes when he had five available to him and certain players were visibly out in their feet.

Tonight stunk of a manager who doesn’t really know what to do when faced with that sort of situation and he needs to learn and he needs to learn quickly or all the goodwill he has among the support will quickly erode because it’s games like Dundee Utd and tonight that are our bread and butter.

7 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I didnt feel we needed change , is one of the most ridiculous conclusions any of our managers have made watching that. Hes not going to be here long.

I thought about defending his statement giving our Dortmund performances and how we unfortunately had several goals narrowly chopped off on Sunday but then there was this angry side of me that says we still ain't doing it(domestically) under him (Gio). I think more than anything I'm pissed off with our recruitment in the January transfer window. Not one of them has has any kind of impact. 

11 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I didnt feel we needed change , is one of the most ridiculous conclusions any of our managers have made watching that. Hes not going to be here long.

Yup. He was completely wrong in thinking/saying that. 

You're also completely wrong saying he won't be here long. Let's see how he goes rest of the season. Still in it.