Gio

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Yup. He was completely wrong in thinking/saying that. 

You're also completely wrong saying he won't be here long. Let's see how he goes rest of the season. Still in it.

Thought he nailed it in the Dortmund games but domestically I am losing faith , hopefully I am wrong.

Just now, BuffaloUSAGers said:

When Aribo left for AFCON he was the most in form player at Rangers and in Scotland. Since he’s been back, for whatever reason, he’s been shite. You have say his loss of form is probably the biggest performance issue Rangers have (possible exception of McGregor). 

He's been rotten since he came back compared to the standard he was at

59 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Loads of whit in here? People who don't think the league done? Fucking hell.

Loads of negative cunts that cant remember a title race. Fucking hell imagine the team looked on here and found out we are a bunch of moaning bastards. 

Just now, Albertzz said:

Loads of negative cunts that cant remember a title race. Fucking hell imagine the team looked on here and found out we are a bunch of moaning bastards. 

All the dont care how we play three points is all tht matters patter is lies

17 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

When Aribo left for AFCON he was the most in form player at Rangers and in Scotland. Since he’s been back, for whatever reason, he’s been shite. You have say his loss of form is probably the biggest performance issue Rangers have (possible exception of McGregor). 

Yeah agree mate he’s been rotten since he came back

1 hour ago, GabrielTomato said:

Why the fuck has Gio and his team brought in James Sands to start him at one of our hardest away games of the Season to never be seen again? Despite our midfield being utterly fucked.

I honestly have no idea what the fuck is going on.

That’s 2 of you then.

1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Thing that bothers me is we were sweating tonight about beating St Johnstone who are 11th in the league. Fair enough, shite pitch and all the rest of it. Got the points.

But now we're sweating about beating the sheep at home who are 10th and absolute pish.

Given the current state of affairs are Shittodrie we should be taking a good few off them under normal circumstances, but we are so lethargic looking that it’ll turn into a slog. 

I can give Morelos, Tav, and Bassey pass marks for that performance. 

Aribo, due to international duty, got no mid season break and it shows. He is tired and needs a rest. Arfield also needs a break. You never know what version of Kent is going to turn up but he is another that could have been subbed at HT. Yet Gio makes none.

Sadly I expect that the same players will start against sheep. Getting close to losing patience with Gio.

6 hours ago, Johnsey said:

No you're right, mate. 3 wins in 8 before the shambles tonight, a doing in the Old Firm and turning a 6 point lead into a 3 point deficit whilst refusing to fix the issues is a manager with it all well under control. 

So if the dropped points were spread out amongt gios full 14 games prior to tonight it would look better

Why only choose last 8 games for gio, why not his full 16 league games now which is 11,4,1 record, 

Our previous record this season was p14, 10,3,1

The way people are acting its like before gio we were swatting teams aside with ease, instead we were struggling to beat teams like st mirren, st johnstone, hibs dundee etc 

4 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Wins a win. Brutal to watch though.

His approach to subs reminds me of Walter's a bit. He would quite often only make just the one sub if he felt like things were going ok and didn't want to disrupt things.

Fuck sake dont you know he's to make the full 5 subs cause the fans say so, and then if the subs are shite and we drop points he gets it tight as well

I think we have played well since the scum game but dropped points undeservedly in my opinion. I’ll therefore take a poor performance and a win from last night.

Fine margins have been going against us with injuries, officials, narrow misses and every error leading to a goal against it seems so hopefully this is a turning point.

8 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It's not though is it. Worked once, incredibly well to give him credit, against Dortmund.

Tactics against the fenians were off the scale bad, then he incredibly claimed we were the better team in the second half like that somehow made it better.

He's not helped by Jack being out and Ramsey not getting going, but he is running some of those players into the ground and in the age of advanced sports science when it comes down to small percentages at the top level a few players running on empty tanks costs you games against lesser players at full pelt.

It has worked at various points in the season. We’ve put in some of the most dominant displays I’ve seen from us in a while at Ibrox.

Granted it hasn’t worked v Motherwell, the Dundee Utd game was literally pure bad luck and decision making on the park. 

He has learned from the cellic game though as bad as it was. 

I agree on his subs thing, who knows what he’s thinking maybe it’s a message to the board that Ross Wilson is a joke or he’s thought there is no way to hide for these players, they have to play through the bad patch instead of wanting to hide on the bench. 

39 minutes ago, ThenNowForever said:

I think we have played well since the scum game but dropped points undeservedly in my opinion. I’ll therefore take a poor performance and a win from last night.

Fine margins have been going against us with injuries, officials, narrow misses and every error leading to a goal against it seems so hopefully this is a turning point.

My thoughts aswell apart from shocking individuals making mistakes we haven't been playing to badly. We need to be more clinical with our chances

42 minutes ago, ThenNowForever said:

I’m usually extremely pessimistic, I still think it might be a stretch to far to win the league but we have been incredibly unlucky the past couple of weeks. Dundee Utd away was a combination of poor finishing, not getting the break of the ball. Last week is purely down to individual errors, that is something the manager simply can’t plan for. We again had more than enough chances to bury that game as well. 

40 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’m usually extremely pessimistic, I still think it might be a stretch to far to win the league but we have been incredibly unlucky the past couple of weeks. Dundee Utd away was a combination of poor finishing, not getting the break of the ball. Last week is purely down to individual errors, that is something the manager simply can’t plan for. We again had more than enough chances to bury that game as well. 

I am usually pessimistic as well in fairness. I think the last ten years have made some supporters that way. This season is probably the first in that time where we can feel we are on the cusp of really pushing on and building but also on the the cusp of a massive retrogression if we don’t win the league. I could ramble for pages but I think with our best team out and all being equal (ifs buts and maybes I know) we are the best in the league which is why it’s  tough to take for me.

I don’t think we will win the league but not because we don’t have the best team. I know that comment is cannon fodder and I’d pull it apart if I was a scum fan - make your own luck etc - but that’s my opinion