*****The Official Rangers v Hibernian Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Problem with Barisic is he is a bit fragile and thrives purely on confidence.

When he isn't in form and fans grumble, he retreats within himself.

I like the guy and I think he has a great left foot but we're in a scrap for the title and when you're in a scrap, you need cunts with some steel at your side. 

Sadly, that is not Borna and I suspect it never will be. 

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

Mad how shit tav and barisic have become 

Its a mentality thing from them, once they are in a fight they crumble, look at last season, they were tremendous when there was no competition 

We badly need two fullbacks who are mentally strong enough to deal with high pressure 

Wasteful as fuck there - not missing good chances, but not creating good chances from good positions. How many times did it look like we were in and then they managed to get 10 men behind the ball before we got a poor shot away from distance or a cross.

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

No it isn't. We're playing really well and are aggressive all over the park. We just can't find that second goal.

What channel is your game on because, on mine, we’re huffing and puffing and getting nowhere?

4 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

What the fuck has happened to Barasic, he's atrocious

We've been here on more than one occasion with Barisic. He goes ridiculously long spells playing utter pish and I'm sure it's a confidence thing. He needs a couple of assists or a goal and he definitely needs the crowd to get off his back for doing things like passing the ball backwards even though he is keeping possession.

7 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

What the fuck has happened to Barasic, he's atrocious

He’s incapable of using his right foot which limits pretty much every element of his game 

He has no dynamism so the only thing he can do with a man in front of him is go backwards