*****The Official Borussia Dortmund vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Essandoh

Stole from Twitter

”Dortmund have scored 28 goals in their last 10 games. They’ve not failed to score since October (in Amsterdam) and at home this season they’ve scored 43 times in 16 games; in those games they have scored two or more on 13 occasions - scoring three or more 7 times.”

Doubt they’ll have came up against a defence containing Bassey and Barisic in that run though.

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Doubt they’ll have came up against a defence containing Bassey and Barisic in that run though.

:p:

Actually quite looking forward to this. Although we cannot afford to take a morale busting pumping, the pressure is off a bit tonight, whilst not quite a 'free hit', it is the nearest probably that a Rangers team will get to one, in that Dortmund are clear favourites. 

Pity that the away goals rule has been scrapped as I quite fancy Alfie to keep up his good form, so if our back line can hold it together (a big if I know) then hopefully we can keep ourselves in the tie and provide the suitable motivation to have Ibrox bouncing for the return leg. Whatever else, result regardless we need a level of performance over the tie to help build the momentum required for the Title run in.

I have a quandry for this game tonight. My bevvy of choice is usually a few bottles of Franziskaner, but as we're playing German opposition, I feel like this could jinx the result, even if I am wearing my Gers top, royal blue underpants and munching on the lucky blue Salt n Vinegar Pringles. 

What to do?! 

Anyway, mon the Gers, intae this pish! 

11 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

It is🤣 when the draw was made I thought oh well it’s a glamour tie and another team for my kids to see at ibrox, now I’ll be gutted if we go out.

In reality.. if we can stay in the tie long enough for a proper Derrys Walls rendition next week then we’ll be doing alright! 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Stole from Twitter

”Dortmund have scored 28 goals in their last 10 games. They’ve not failed to score since October (in Amsterdam) and at home this season they’ve scored 43 times in 16 games; in those games they have scored two or more on 13 occasions - scoring three or more 7 times.”

You once again miss out the 2 biggest bombscare defenders against any team that attack in numbers at pace.

This could be brutal tonight with our whole backline.

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

I have a quandry for this game tonight. My bevvy of choice is usually a few bottles of Franziskaner, but as we're playing German opposition, I feel like this could jinx the result, even if I am wearing my Gers top, royal blue underpants and munching on the lucky blue Salt n Vinegar Pringles. 

What to do?! 

Anyway, mon the Gers, intae this pish! 

download.jpeg

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Stole from Twitter

Well all of that is a truly fucking terrifying!