Shitebags

Malkytfp1

17 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I dont think we will win all our remaining games. We need them to hit a bump in the road soon to claw a bit back but also to kill their momentum a bit. Its absolutely not over, but I'm worried.

Being worried is part and parcel of a close title race.

4 hours ago, MARK92GERS said:

Plenty of games left I’m not getting worried we’ve vastly improved recently and created a lot today attacking wise we were brilliant just didn’t take our chances when we needed to Lost count the amount Morelos had but Diallo for me had a shocker boy looked lost on the pitch before that great chance & ultimately should have squared it criminal 

oneof his chances he had a guy pulling his jersey

how many got booked still kept fou;ing?

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He said we’ve shown we’re the better team, with a better squad in every department I believe we will win the championship 

They fucking players of ours better fucking sort this pronto, making an absolute cunt of us.

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He said we’ve shown we’re the better team, with a better squad in every department I believe we will win the championship 

Seems likena daft thing to say with only 3 points in it. Hopefully a sense of hubris developing in their dressing room which is never a good thing. 

Sickening that we've allowed this tbh.

Some serious bedwetters on here.  We played well today although not quite well enough.  On another day we would have won by 5 goals but today was today and we were not clinical enough infront of goal.  

Plenty of games left and we still have the destiny of the league in our own hands.  

5 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Seems likena daft thing to say with only 3 points in it. Hopefully a sense of hubris developing in their dressing room which is never a good thing. 

Either that or they are massively high on confidence atm and feel unbeatable

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Honestly mate I'm sitting here fucking raging at what's transpiring, now we've got to listen to some fucking no mark thinking it's all over already, our players need to fucking realise what's at stake, to go beyond for the cause.

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Its the bipolar shit like that, that puts them under all the pressure. You never had a job where your boss is always on your case and the more they are the more you fuck up? I agree they should be performing to a high standard all of the time but sometimes you need a bit of support

Doubt any of them are on reading RM tbh. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We won't beat them twice. 

We might though,  we could win at Ibrox draw at their midden nobody knows what’s going to happen chucking in the towel at this stage is pathetic 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You don’t know this mate anything could happen fs 

11 games left, 2 OFs. Even the most realistic of fans would say we get 1 win and 1 loss on current form.

We still need them to drop points in 2 of the last 9 games whilst hoping we win every game...

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

11 games left, 2 OFs. Even the most realistic of fans would say we get 1 win and 1 loss on current form.

We still need them to drop points in 2 of the last 9 games whilst hoping we win every game...

Ach well may as well no bother turning up seasons done 

3 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Some serious bedwetters on here.  We played well today although not quite well enough.  On another day we would have won by 5 goals but today was today and we were not clinical enough infront of goal.  

Plenty of games left and we still have the destiny of the league in our own hands.  

The lack of clinical edge was summed up by Arfield in the first half when he tried to lay it back it to Morelos instead of shooting.