Old Firm In Australia…

45 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I want to reiterate that I believe the Club needs sorted from top to bottom.

Robertson, Bisgrove & Graham need to get chased. 

The strategy off the park as about as good as the planning on the park. Wilson is following well in their direction. Clearly allowed Gerrard far too much influence which has left us in a diabolical place financially. 

Whilst Bisgrove has relied purely on us to back them with money whenever he's asked - Castore & MyGers. The less said about the 34 sleeve sponsors the better.

I can't even bring myself to talk about Robertson or Graham.

Starting to think you could be right about that. :sad: 

Just now, Real Ranger said:

So you honestly think the board have came to that decision in order to give their manager an opportunity to return home. 
 I’m very sceptical about that but if it is then heads should roll.

It's being billed as a homecoming for him

12 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

For some Rangers fans, they’ve went from give them the full Broomloan to being outraged at the thought of playing against them in a tournament which will give our fans living in Australia a chance to watch us. I’m not bothered either way.

Some reach that 

150 year celebrations and this will be the highlight for the board🤮

why do we always get halfwits running our club?

if it’s not the board,it’s the manager making stupid selections,signing pointless players

when was the last time we were ran properly😔

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Bisgrove seen "more money from 2 friendlies in 8 days than entire SPFL season"

The rest clearly dont have a fucking clue.

There are lots of opportunities to participate in friendly tournaments. Go to fucking Australia if that's the important bit but not with them and definitely not part of that fat pricks "homecoming"

I hope UB and other groups will be all over this with banners etc.

18 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

It's being billed as a homecoming for him

Not by us and we don’t call the old firm game the Glasgow derby either, nevertheless there are plenty of Rangers supporters want to give them the Broomloan stand. I’m far more against that than playing them in a 4 team tournament in Australia, something that doesn’t really matter to me.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

There are lots of opportunities to participate in friendly tournaments. Go to fucking Australia if that's the important bit but not with them and definitely not part of that fat pricks "homecoming"

I hope UB and other groups will be all over this with banners etc.

The money is only coming from the fact it's the both of us. No chance we get that kind of money if it's just us. 

Still probably the worst decision the board have made post-King.

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Not by us and we don’t call the old firm game the Glasgow derby either, nevertheless there are plenty of Rangers supporters want to give them the Broomloan stand. I’m far more against that than playing them in a 4 team tournament in Australia, something that doesn’t really matter to me.

Haven't seen anyone want to give them the entire broomloan tbh, really weird deflection/comparison.