Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

How big a win is that for the club?

It's a big win, especially after the difficult weeks we have had. It was good to get back to winning ways. I think the result today was the most important thing today and it was positive.

How satisfied were you with the performance?

It should have been more comfortable than it was today. We created a lot of chances in the first half and scored an early goal. The 2-0 in the second half.. we have to learn to kill games earlier and in the end not make it close to a draw. That is something we have to do better and we had a couple of games last year where we didn't kill the games too early and ended up costing us points. Today, fortunately for us, it didn't cost us the points.

What does it mean to get this win now you have the international break?

It's good to go in with a win. We have two weeks to prepare for Hearts away. We can give players a rest to recharge as well. We have players going to their countries but two weeks off then we go into a very demanding and tough run of games until the World Cup.

What did you make of Leon King and Charlie McCann today?

I'm pleased with Charlie and Leon, both players who came through the academy and to give them minutes. They both deserved it with the way they develop and train. I'm really happy for them they contributed for the win.

How confident are you that you have the players to deliver the league?

Well, it's early. It's six or seven games we have played now. There are still more than 30 games to go in the season. Anything can happen. We are here to give everything to become champions so we have to take it game by game. I'm confident we can compete in the championship. We will have to work hard to be champions in the end. 

He's working his ticket 

Really poor. 

2 CDMs and throwing some youth into the mix. 

No Rw again - so why not play Morelos there, keep saying it. 

Will do more damage on the pitch than the bench. 

Or play with no Wingers bring Kent off, gets in Bornas way anyway. Both full backs cross more than our "wingers, get in the box more than our "wingers. 

Easily have gone  

Sakala Colak Morelos 

3 playes looking to get going forward, get at the goal. 

Sakala would at least cut in and shoot. Yeah he is shit but still a better option.

Shocking Lack of Attacking Midfielders in the team. Lawrence  Hagi only ones really out ,Tillman a kid.

2 CDms on the bench, one in the stands and 2/3 on the pitch.

Wtf!

Think we could have won 5-0 today and a lot of people's minds were made up either way. We won today and cut the gap. That's basically what the itinerary is and that's what he done. I actually praised him for trusting the youth players today also. We should have been out of sight but the performance wasnt great in the end and ultimately lands at his feet.

I probably want him put out his misery rather than sacked tbh. Do think it's a bit ott to call for his head after 3 points but.

That was a chronic performance today time and again basic errors are our undoing .

Despite the three points,the slump in performance the last few weeks to lift it for one Euro game and then go back to the same crap isn't acceptable far too many times they allow teams back into it due to the staleness in the build up when we should be so much quicker that's on the management to demand standards are maintained clearly that isn't the case .

He's fast running out of options without ensuring that pile of dross get their act together.

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Souttar long term injury, what a fucking surprise, 

And to think all the people claiming he was a cracking bosman signing in jan when it was announced, fucking hell

An absolute shambles of a signing that we'll now be paying for for 4 years,

Did he give a timescale?

19 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Think we could have won 5-0 today and a lot of people's minds were made up either way. We won today and cut the gap. That's basically what the itinerary is and that's what he done. I actually praised him for trusting the youth players today also. We should have been out of sight but the performance wasnt great in the end and ultimately lands at his feet.

I probably want him put out his misery rather than sacked tbh. Do think it's a bit ott to call for his head after 3 points but.

Missed sitter after sitter. 

Cunt’s just want to greet and greet about him for the sake of it

30 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Well, it's early. It's six or seven games we have played now. There are still more than 30 games to go in the season.

How in the actual fuck can our manager not know how many leagues games we've played? 

Just how?

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How in the actual fuck can our manager not know how many leagues games we've played? 

Just how?

I get that it's minor in the grand scheme of things but I agree that its mental. 

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I absolutely had to have been watching a different game if people think we missed sitter after sitter.  Maybe when I was putting the dinner on tbf.

Were you cooking when Arfield and Kent both missed sitters in the first 5 minutes?

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Missed sitter after sitter. 

Cunt’s just want to greet and greet about him for the sake of it

9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Did you watch it? Did you see us trying to kill time at a corner to cling onto a 2-1 win at Ibrox against a team battered by everycunt including St Mirren? 

They were the ones who looked like to score at the end forcing us to defend with our lives.

Sorry but that performance against that lot at Ibrox isn't acceptable and shouldn't be. We have a team capable of trouncing that shite but our manager doesn't have a clue how to be forward thinking.

Sick of it and sick of having to wait it out because no cunt at the club has the baws to make a decision that needs made.

Course I watched it. You can see I've said the performance wasnt great but end of the day we won. Our last two home games at Ibrox in the league were 4-0 wins before that. If we took our chances today we could have easily been 4-0 up but we missed golden opportunities. The calls for his head would have been more merited and justified if we dropped points today.

49 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hate posting anything from that fat specky wank but seems as thought the rest of the 'media' were afraid to post this.

Anything can happen......

Fuck.

Imagine saying this. Fucking ridiculous.

Guy is ridiculously uninspiring, no wonder the players can't be fucked.

Get him to fuck.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I absolutely had to have been watching a different game if people think we missed sitter after sitter.  Maybe when I was putting the dinner on tbf.

I can confirm you didn't miss many sitters during this.

3 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Imagine saying this. Fucking ridiculous.

Guy is ridiculously uninspiring, no wonder the players can't be fucked.

Get him to fuck.

"Anything can happen."

"We can't compete at this level"

A couple of belters from him. 

12 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

He’s finished at the club, just a matter of when.

Knutsen, Rebrov or Dyche at this point.

I don't fancy Dyche's brand of football but it's still better than what we are witnessing right now.