Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

2 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Stopping them doing 10iar was brilliant restoring our reputation in Europe after being eliminated by Progres Neiderkorn was remarkable as was an undefeated league season a club record points total of 102 points, 7 games undefeated against celtic, conceding only 13 goals in a league season, finishing 25 points ahead of celtic in their most important league season, causing celtic to lose their Captain, Manager and chairman in the same season.  I  suppose it depends how you want to look at things but I don't think he done to badly and that's before you mention the meltdowns with MSPs in the Scottish Parliament and the police having to investigate fake tiktok videos because we won that 1 trophy out of 9.

Was gerrard only here for one season? 

20 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Can we no just ban him, sick if seeing the same boring rat bastard talk every day on this thread 

Is that what should happen when some poster has an unpopular opinion. Everyone knows my opinion but for some strange reason wish to diminish what was a very important title in our history and are asking what about his cup record etc I am only answering what they are asking. 

1 minute ago, Kylegib said:

Is that what should happen when some poster has an unpopular opinion. Everyone knows my opinion but for some strange reason wish to diminish what was a very important title in our history and are asking what about his cup record etc I am only answering what they are asking. 

There's not a single person diminished it.

I don't want Gerrard back, because of way he left, but - as others have said - he did have the gravitas required to be a figurehead for us. I think we're sorely lacking that kind of leadership and it's impacting the club across the board. I don't think we need someone with the international cache that a playing career like Gerrard's offers but we do need a natural leader who can set standards and reassert our identity as a club. 

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Hold on I'll call the club and get them to make space in the trophy room for the SNP MSP Meltdown Trophy.

Better than that, could be an exhibit in the new museum.

You have got to be about 12 years old.

You're obviously disagreeing with my opinion, can you point me to anything that I've said was wrong. I certainly didn't want any trophy for MSPs meltdowns however I'd say a lot of them let their mask slip after we won that title.

Unfortunately I'm an awful lot older than 12

19 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Stopping them doing 10iar was brilliant restoring our reputation in Europe after being eliminated by Progres Neiderkorn was remarkable as was an undefeated league season a club record points total of 102 points, 7 games undefeated against celtic, conceding only 13 goals in a league season, finishing 25 points ahead of celtic in their most important league season, causing celtic to lose their Captain, Manager and chairman in the same season.  I  suppose it depends how you want to look at things but I don't think he done to badly and that's before you mention the meltdowns with MSPs in the Scottish Parliament and the police having to investigate fake tiktok videos because we won that 1 trophy out of 9.

It wasn’t their most important season in history . They are clearly already over and moved on from fucking 10 in a row while we seem to have an element who are all too happy basking in the fact we just simply stopped it. 

take all the emotion and bragging rights of potential 10 in a row or not and last season and this season are both far more important finance wise for both clubs . Just we are making a cunt of it 

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Hold on I'll call the club and get them to make space in the trophy room for the SNP MSP Meltdown Trophy.

Better than that, could be an exhibit in the new museum.

You have got to be about 12 years old.

Mate I don't know how anyone is actually bothering with this nugget, he has been regurgitating the same posts for over 3 weeks now....he is a boring bastard of a 12yr old

4 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

You're obviously disagreeing with my opinion, can you point me to anything that I've said was wrong. I certainly didn't want any trophy for MSPs meltdowns however I'd say a lot of them let their mask slip after we won that title.

Unfortunately I'm an awful lot older than 12

Then fucking act your age and shut up about Gerrard, you’ve said everything you need to say and now you’re clogging up the thread

Go into the General football section and regurgitate your pish there if you really need to

Hope you get banned for being a boring bastard

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Then fucking act your age and shut up about Gerrard, you’ve said everything you need to say and now you’re clogging up the thread

Go into the General football section and regurgitate your pish there if you really need to

Hope you get banned for being a boring bastard

Well said mate:lol:

Have you noticed at all of Gio's press conferences he essentially starts with a description of our last game for people who never went to the game or watched it on TV (so thats noone who will watch this presser or read about it - ie us lot)

"We analysed the game, we weren't clinical enough with the many chances we created. We have to ensure we finish the opportunities we create. We conceded two poor goals, and we now have to step up for another big game."

yes m8te we did watch it and we know that if you dont score more goals than the opponent you are fucked

Then he explains about the next few games as if he is telling your sister who has no interest in football..

"There is still a long way to go, we have made it difficult for ourselves and now need to aim for maximum points. It's very important to get the two wins heading into the break."

I see so winning every game is good and what you want to do.

"With wins comes confidence and this allows you to play better."

But your management is doing the opposite

F me no wonder the players are supermotivated:headwall: