Bassey

beararse

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

His crossing was terrible today, mental as was outstanding vs St Mirren and Braga.

Give it at rest mate. As you know, I have been critical of him in the past but he was brilliant today. Deserves every inch of credit about to come his way.

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That's completely inaccurate.

Did you not notice all his crosses were from a deep position? I can’t think of 1 occasion where he got to the byline and crossed it?

His crosses against Braga from both deep and at the byline where excellent, the delivery today however lost a lot to be desired.

3 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Did you not notice all his crosses were from a deep position? I can’t think of 1 occasion where he got to the byline and crossed it?

He went past Kent many times today and left him one on one.

Kent decided on most occasions to cut inside and try a shot or lost possession when cutting in. 

His crossing was poor like I mentioned, but he did get forward.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I think you need a lie-down. 

I will give you time to read the posts again and come back and apologise for claiming I said something which I clearly didn't..

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He went past Kent many times today and left him one on one.

Kent decided on most occasions to cut inside and try a shot or lost possession when cutting in. 

His crossing was poor like I mentioned, but he did get forward.

I will give you time to read the posts again and come back and apologise for claiming I said something which I clearly didn't..

I'm away to celebrate mate. You can spend the next few hours greetin about one of our players for all I care.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I'm away to celebrate mate. You can spend the next few hours greetin about one of our players for all I care.

Still failing to grasp how much you've fucked it. Fail. :lol:

My post about bad crossing was clearly about Barisic mate.

Enjoy.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Still failing to grasp how much you've fucked it. Fail. :lol:

My post about bad crossing was clearly about Barisic mate.

Enjoy.

Was it? Then I'm sorry. I just assumed it was about Bassey in a Bassey thread as you usually slate him.

Too busy celebrating:rangers:

The boys a talent. We've seen him rise to the occasion and out perform seasoned pros week on week.

Today I though the looked nervy and at one point in the 2nd half, for about 15mins, looked like a bombscare.  

Showed character to do what he did when switched to LB.

You get 100% from the boy.

Tremendous engine on him, Tav levels of fitness. 

He's came on leaps and bounds this season. Sure he's still young and raw, but good coaching will help cut out many of the mistakes.

Good potential and gives his all in whatever position he's asked. 

I've went from dreading seeing his name on the team sheet, to wanting him to start every game. 

Love Bassey as a left back, thought he was a bit scary in the middle at times but his pace and physicality did help stop a few promising attacks for them 

Tough one because Barisic was good on Thursday and fine today but I’d still rather Balogun and Bassey as the left side of our defence