*****The Official Braga vs Rangers Thread*****

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

playacting , doesnt get touched and rolls 4ft onto the pitch to get the game stopped he should be booked

The Tav one? Tav stood on his leg accidentally. Looked like his sock was ripped by the contact.

4 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

End of an era troops. I can’t even get overly angry. Ever since game at tattie dome I lost all faith in 95% of this group. Long way to go yet not sure anybody should be surprised.

Need a clearout not sure I have completed faith in Gio regards this but needs done. 

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Horrificer

Abysmal. 👍

5 minutes ago, watty. said:

We're also 6 points behind the mhanks and being schooled by a team who are 5th in the Portuguese league.wind yer neck in 

The league is fuck all to do with tonight and we're hardly being schooled. Cannae believe how easily and quickly some of our support give up.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

1 title is not an era.

The definition of era is not a long period of success, so yes it is an end of an era in that a lot of these players came in at the start of Gerrard’s reign and are still here - and it’s been the same old story much of their time here. Come the summer a fair chunk of them will be gone, and they will be going on a whimper by the looks of it.

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

I just can’t understand how a defence that was so solid during the title winning season can now be so amateur. What’s changed? Something has gone badly wrong somewhere.

I was gonna say badly coached but they were also shite under Gerrard in the first half of the season.

Just now, JM1872 said:

The definition of era is not a long period of success, so yes it is an end of an era in that a lot of these players came in at the start of Gerrard’s reign and are still here - and it’s been the same old story much of their time here. Come the summer a fair chunk of them will be gone, and they will be going on a whimper by the looks of it.

Want them all gone bar Morelos.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Defensive football is meant to be his big plus based on his previous sides.

We are a shambles on that front so pass the paint thinner and I'll drink to that.

"kEeP tHe ZeRO"

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

I just can’t understand how a defence that was so solid during the title winning season can now be so amateur. What’s changed? Something has gone badly wrong somewhere.

Said it repeatedly at the weekend , we've gone from 1 of Britain's best ever defences too we couldn't  keep weans out a close