****The Official St. Mirren Vs Rangers Match Thread****

1 hour ago, Jasper Blues said:

Second only to the shite that you regularly post on here.

Mate I’ve got literally thousands of likes. I’ve got some of the best patter on here. Probably in the world. The evidence is clear. 

4 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I would put absolutely everything into the Europa,we are in it so we can win it. Winning our second European trophy would eclipse anything the filth do this season and gain us automatic qualification for the CL. I have seen us win oodles of SC's,only ever seen us win one European trophy.

I’d be surprised if we made the semi never mind the final. Hope I’m wrong, but I can’t see it. We should be in a position where the Europa league is a bonus but some are pinning their hopes on it and are bound to be disappointed.

2 hours ago, EMRFC said:

Diallo is a better option than Sakala or Wright. I hope we see him more regularly in this last period of the season.

Diallo has all the talent in the world but no heart (and possibly a crap attitude). Wright looked very direct today which is a huge difference to the sideways passing we are used to seeing.

I hate being negative but today was no surprise we hammered them today after last. Pressure is off in their minds now because the league is effectively done.

What isn't a surprise either is that if you feed Kemar Roofe with chances he will score goals!

8 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I hate being negative but today was no surprise we hammered them today after last. Pressure is off in their minds now because the league is effectively done.

What isn't a surprise either is that if you feed Kemar Roofe with chances he will score goals!

Unfortunately it's become routine for these players to turn up once pressure is off. 

Actually played to Roofe's strengths today instead of trying to use him like morelos.