*****The Official Rangers vs Braga Thread*****

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d rather see Diallo out that side than Sakala or Arfield 

You can only be basing that on the heavy price tag on the kid's head or a gut instinct for this game. He hasn't shown anything that warrants a start in a European QF game.

Ramsey or Aribo will be in the front 3 with the other in the middle 3

Great to be in the Quarter Final with a more than decent chance to progress.

Players have been rightly criticised for some performances this season, shat the bed against Malmo, struggled against Alashkert and opening two group games but have really knuckled down and put in some great performances in knockout phase.

Leave it all on the pitch and with a bit of luck we can get through to the semi.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You can only be basing that on the heavy price tag on the kid's head or a gut instinct for this game. He hasn't shown anything that warrants a start in a European QF game.

Ramsey or Aribo will be in the front 3 with the other in the middle 3

Go with gut instinct for this game. I reckon we are drawing 1-1 tonight anyway so as far as im concerned we are better taking a risk with attacking players

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Go with gut instinct for this game. I reckon we are drawing 1-1 tonight anyway so as far as im concerned we are better taking a risk with attacking players

I don't really have a problem with Diallo playing. If Braga can play teenage wingers then why can't we? Walter Smith was famous for using his gut instincts.

I just don't see Gio doing that.

And 3-0 Rangers btw.

21 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d rather see Diallo out that side than Sakala or Arfield 

I don’t believe that you’re being sincere

Diallo is garbage

He’ll have a good career elsewhere but he’s a young boy way out his depth unfortunately

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

I'd take extra time and penalties if it meant getting through. Sunday shouldn't be in the thoughts for tonight. Leave everything on the park to get us through. 

Fuck that my alarm is set for 3:50am. Start work at 4:45am. :panic:

Rangers to win 3-1 and me snoring soundly by 10:30pm. 

think if the players turn up and perform as well as they can then we'll be booting braga about for fun. there's really no reason we can't win this. if the players can't get up for this then what's the fucking point being a footballer? might as well pack it in. this is perhaps the biggest game of their careers so far.

11 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I don’t believe that you’re being sincere

Diallo is garbage

He’ll have a good career elsewhere but he’s a young boy way out his depth unfortunately

I am being sincere, I would throw him in because I don’t think we have any real goal scoring options up top tonight so why not take a risk.

Hope I am wrong but I can’t see beyond 1-1