*****The Official Rangers vs Braga Thread*****

In Pitlochry at a Caravan site on holiday this week with no 4G signal or WIFI and just found a seat at the very remote and over crowded bar to watch the game. Don't let me down Rangers. I am having to endure screaming children at an entertainment disco to watch this!!!

28 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I wasnt confident before and I'm probably less confident after seeing that line up. The defence is bad enough but moving Bassey to cb seems crazy - only thing I could think that may a bit better if it's a back 3 with Lundstram but thats wishful thinking.

Same shape as against Braga and celtic that was a shambles defensively and blunt in attack.

I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again so hopefully that's the case tonight. I don't this run to end now:lol:

You’ve summed up my thoughts exactly.

It seems we are using the same tactics and line up (more or less) that have failed us in the first leg, that have consistently failed us in recent times and we are expecting different results. Einstein’s quote applies here.

Hopefully we are wrong and the players pull it out the bag but I just can’t see it.