*****The Official Rangers vs Braga Thread*****

1 minute ago, LaaRFC said:

Anyone know the rule in the Europa for handball. I thought any handball in the play up to a goal was given whether deliberate or not. Ally suggesting it’s got to be considered deliberate. 

It’s fucking ridiculous, his hand was there as the defender goes to head the ball which was then headed onto his hand. Glad the lads didn’t let that affect them, would have been easy to crumble after that sort of decision.

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

🤣🤣 Same mate. Don’t know whether to sit or walk around during this. Bottle of wine is opened and I’m not settling down at all. 🤣

I'm same mate 2-0 up 10 men and still watching between fingers. My wines already opened and had half a bottle and still not settled lol

Just now, Sunglasses Ron said:

We all wondered what Rangers team would turn up pre match and by christ how they’ve answered. Players have really stepped up, particularly Roofe who has been immense 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

He has had a good game but he has to be scoring those two chances. That one off the bar was a shocking miss

8 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I've been fucking gutted since the taig game, hardly even looked at the forum.

But that's been a brilliant 1st half, we so deserve that lead and then some.

Absolutely destroying them down the left side.

Worst player in a Rangers top is Ramsey, who'll probably/hopefully score now. 

Just bossing them, they don't get a minute, bullying them constant.

So many big performances out there, Borna, Roofe, Tav, Aribo.

Things that the coaching staff have clearly worked on.

Just fucking Brilliant Rangers!

No player tonight so far deserves the title 'worst'.

Least magnificent maybe.

2 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Anyone know the rule in the Europa for handball. I thought any handball in the play up to a goal was given whether deliberate or not. Ally suggesting it’s got to be considered deliberate. 

I don't but its a rule that really needs looked at. They've obviously looked at it loads over the past few years and supposedly made it more simple but if anything they've overcomplicated it to the point us fans don't know what the rules are any more. 

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

He has had a good game but he has to be scoring those two chances. That one off the bar was a shocking miss

Agree about the one off the bar but he did take one of his chances which was harshly ruled out IMO.

Edit - Also won the penalty.