Europa League Final Tickets

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

Trying to convince the wife that a few days in Malaga/Benalmadena around final day would be a great idea, I omitted the fact that we may be in Seville then.:whistle: 

That's what I/we will be doing mate so if your there you can travel up with us.

Your driving though :dance:

Hope you're good mate.

10 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Trying to convince the wife that a few days in Malaga/Benalmadena around final day would be a great idea, I omitted the fact that we may be in Seville then.:whistle: 

You sound like me. It is the one advantage of Mrs Brubear having absolutely no interest in football. We could be playing the tarriers in our back garden tomorrow and she probably wouldn't know. 

14 minutes ago, ManchestGer said:

Any idea on allocation? Read somewhere 2,100 but not sure where that figure came from? 

It came from the club. People have been asking Greg on FF if it's been increased but he hasn't replied yet. 

Leipzig seem to be ok with us in home sections as long as its not behind both goals.

45 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

We're away on Tuesday so if emails come out today next problem could be collection of the tickets 

Allocation should be small enough for collect over there. Tbh it should be collect over there anyway. It's a SF and people will miss out so you absolutely should be picking up tickets in person to stop people applying, collecting 15 points then selling on.

2 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

ticket or no, i'll be in seville if we scud leipzig. i'll just buy plane tickets and pack a bag. fuck knows how much tickets are but don't really care. 

mon Rangers, get this lot beat!

Why? You called the Braga game meaningless so why would you travel to Spain for something you don't care about?

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Allocation should be small enough for collect over there. Tbh it should be collect over there anyway. It's a SF and people will miss out so you absolutely should be picking up tickets in person to stop people applying, collecting 15 points then selling on.

Rumours that our tickets are going to be done via an app as well as home end ones

Causing me a slight issue :lol: 

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Downloaded the app on another device no bother, look at the FAQs and can't print off the QR code that will be sent like every other club in the world for 'hygiene reasons' fucking weirdos

The QR isn't available till 24 hours before the game. 

15 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Rumours that our tickets are going to be done via an app as well as home end ones

Causing me a slight issue :lol: 

Emails out, 1674 is the points cut off and they are indeed e-tickets :lol:

Very glad I bought home end tickets, I can already sense that it’s going to be a fucking shambles in the official away end.

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Emails out, 1674 is the points cut off and they are indeed e-tickets :lol:

Very glad I bought home end tickets, it’s going to be a fucking shambles in the official away end.

Aye I'm kind of glad too but it means missing out on 15 points because you don't get points for applications now like in the old TC.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Digital tickets for the away end is shite.

No discouragement to people to buy and on sell.

Atalanta fans got printed off tickets, so obviously our ticket office decide to get them through an app instead.

Fucking idiots.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye I'm kind of glad too but it means missing out on 15 points because you don't get points for applications now like in the old TC.

I get what you’re saying, but I’m comfortably in low silver so 15 points is neither here nor there for me really :lol:

18 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Why? You called the Braga game meaningless so why would you travel to Spain for something you don't care about?

He chucked everything about 2 months ago, his posts are genuine brain damage 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Could be the difference in you getting a Final ticket or not though if we got through.

Most gold members will get one if they’re cccs and MyGers id have thought? The breakdown of people in tiers only has like 2 and a half thousand in gold 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Could be the difference in you getting a Final ticket or not though if we got through.

True, have applied through the UEFA ballot (didn’t care which category) so hopefully I get it through them if not the club.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Most gold members will get one if they’re cccs and MyGers id have thought? The breakdown of people in tiers only has like 2 and a half thousand in gold 

Think because it’s a euro away they just do it top down, could be wrong though.

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Think because it’s a euro away they just do it top down, could be wrong though.

I’d make sure all gold get allocated a ticket to the final should we get there. It’ll be a shit show regardless so may aswell just wipe the gold tier out and then whatever’s left can do the other tiers 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm talking about Bronzy being in Silver. 10,000 final briefs for the club, 4,000 of them are for fans free (they should go to the top of MyGers) and then there is 6,000 split between corporate, club sponsors, players and rest of MyGers. If Bronzy is low down in silver the 15 points could mean the difference of getting a ticket or not.