Europa League Final Tickets

24 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Hee haw for me by looks of things. Nothing for me, Dad or Brother for that matter.

Know how you feel mate but I was lucky enough to attend the final in 2008 so I'm not as bothered as I might have been. My lad has booked a hotel in Seville without tickets. Says he will pay whatever it takes to get into the match. He's a determined bugger so I expect him to get into the game.I'm too old now to be flying over to Spain without a ticket so I'll just enjoy watching it on tv.

Hopefully if we get there then I'll get allocated a ticket through Rangers. I'm high silver on MyGers, so hoping my points will be high enough for a ticket.

Now that I'm thinking about it more, 13,000 general sale tickets for a 40,000 stadium is too many in my opinion. Thing that annoys me is that there will be people who haven't been to Ibrox for years who have been lucky in this ballot, yet people who have followed Rangers all over, over the past 1-5 seasons will miss out. More tickets should've been given to the finalists to dish out and less in public ballot in my opinion.

On 22/04/2022 at 00:50, MorelosRangers said:

2 x hospitality is £1500. Must be certain companies who are guaranteed final tickets.

Where are you seeing this?  My understanding is that due to lack of facilities in the stadium, there will be no hospitality.

24 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Anyone know a way around getting into Spain if unvaccinated?

PM if anyone has any info.

I’m unvaccinated and was in Spain before and after braga. You just need to show covid immunity

18 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Pretty sure if you’ve had covid in the last 6 months you can get in with proof of that. 

I’m not sure if the canaries are different but I’m just back and it was never raised 

Went a few months ago when it was a thing , they asked to see my screen and I could have showed her a screen shot of this chat for all the interest she gave it. 

Different region and I know you wouldn’t want to leave much to chance but I’d be amazed if the give a f……perhaps hosting a big event ? Doubt it though 

33 minutes ago, dave7867 said:

like what

17 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Can I ask what evidence exactly? Could you for example put through a positive lateral flow test and show that?

Nhs Scotland covid status app

35 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Can I ask what evidence exactly? Could you for example put through a positive lateral flow test and show that?

I got a PCR through government then my NHS app was updated. Have you had covid in the last 6 months ?

376CAA6B-079B-439F-BBF1-6E1AD24ACB85.jpeg

10 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

You could fly into Portugal on an official lateral flow (£23) and 24 hrs before travelling 

Faro is 2-3 hrs from Seville, no border checks

I went back through Spain from Portugal and the Spanish had a health check over and above the passport control. It was nurses sitting at tables checking your QR code but yes drive through 👍

3 hours ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Hopefully if we get there then I'll get allocated a ticket through Rangers. I'm high silver on MyGers, so hoping my points will be high enough for a ticket.

Now that I'm thinking about it more, 13,000 general sale tickets for a 40,000 stadium is too many in my opinion. Thing that annoys me is that there will be people who haven't been to Ibrox for years who have been lucky in this ballot, yet people who have followed Rangers all over, over the past 1-5 seasons will miss out. More tickets should've been given to the finalists to dish out and less in public ballot in my opinion.

I was lucky enough to get tickets in the UEFA ballot but I couldn’t agree more with you. Those tickets should have went to the clubs to distribute to their own supporters. 

if we do get through, no matter if the final is against West Ham or Frankfurt the Nou Camp wouldn’t satisfy demand. 
I’m also high silver in My Gers but didn’t hold to much hope of getting a ticket from Rangers.