Europa League Final Tickets

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Unless they are in MYGERS then MYGERS term and condition states MYGERS customers will get priority to all games not played at Ibrox,   

I would expect most Bar 72 punters to be in MYGERS.

They’re not. Hospitality is complete different to MyGers and get their own allocation. Same as busses 

The free tickets should 100% go to the fans who’ve been to every European away game then work it back. 

I should be ok, I think I’m close to 1,700 points but for others it may be a squeeze, dissapointed at missing out, especially for my brother, it’s very difficult to move up a tier in Mygers, he got his season ticket last year as he just started working, think he’s middle silver so no chance. I thought 3 different attempts on the UEFA website would’ve helped :lol:

Whatever criteria they use it should require a minimum of 1 previous European away game

Obviously it wont because the people that follow Rangers abroad dont make the club money so their 'loyalty' isnt as important

18 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

I can confirm this is true 

I am only stating what MYGERS scheme says,  so if this is true then they are breaking the terms and condition of the MYGERS scheme and it's gonna be a lot of MYGERS punters far from happy. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

I am only stating what MYGERS scheme says,  so if this is true then they are breaking the terms and condition of the MYGERS scheme and it's gonna be a lot of MYGERS punters far from happy. 

CCCS was group 2 priority and MyGers group 3 priority for games at Hampden so you're wrong.

26 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Unless they are in MYGERS then MYGERS term and condition states MYGERS customers will get priority to all games not played at Ibrox,   

I would expect most Bar 72 punters to be in MYGERS.

Yeah but there is a difference between doing it top down MyGers or doing it like Semi Finals and Finals as you have to be in MyGers + CCCS to be in the first priority group. There are people in gold and high silver MyGers that are not on CCCS - just look at any of the Scottish Cup final threads on here or FF.

Bar 72 comes under VIP MyGers now, which according to people I know in there is completely useless.

5 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Whatever criteria they use it should require a minimum of 1 previous European away game

Obviously it wont because the people that follow Rangers abroad dont make the club money so their 'loyalty' isnt as important

Do Rangers make anything if you buy a ticket for an away European game? 

The punters who go to all the home games friendlys the lot who are in MYGERS and cccs should come first.

That's money that goes direct to the club,   Have we learnt nothing from admin 10 years ago.

24 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

I can confirm this is true 

Aye and if what I’ve read over on FF then you boys have been absolutely screwed.

many bar72 guys would’ve been very high gold yet some never even got the fenians at hampden 

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Aye they guy who spends £20 to go and watch us play Brighton at Ibrox deserves rewarded for his loyalty than someone who spends £700 to go and watch us play Shkupi or St Joesphs away :lol: 

Honestly man that's wild

Again unless you travel through the club the club does not make a bean. 

Again have you learned nothing from the past ?   And I also bought £5k worth of shares at the share launch to save our club ,  

Again I have ticked all the boxes and been on cccs for over 2'decades and you think some cunt who goes abroad to a game with the club making nothing from it should come first?

Rangers come first and those putting into Rangers pockets should come first.

My brother does not go to Ibrox but is in MYGERS does not have a season book as he lives in England yet he has been to most euro away games with Rangers not making a penny and he does not deserve a final ticket. 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Again have you learned nothing from the past ?   And I also bought £5k worth of shares at the share launch to save our club ,  

Again I have ticked all the boxes and been on cccs for over 2'decades and you think some cunt who goes abroad to a game with the club making nothing from it should come first?

My brother does not go to Ibrox but is in MYGERS does not have a season book as he lives in England yet he has been to most euro away games with Rangers not making a penny and he does not deserve a final ticket. 

He wont be getting tickets for those European away games.

MyGers top down minimum requirement 1 European away game or priority group 1 with a minimum of 1 European away game is fair.

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Rangers have decided the biggest points allocation will be for European aways.

maybe tell them they’re getting it all wrong 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Rangers have decided the biggest points allocation will be for European aways.

maybe tell them they’re getting it all wrong 

I heard they are wanting to change that, also heard they were gonna start giving points per what you spend  in the shop but been told also that certain people are not keen on that idea as it's not fair that someone with money can just spend spend spend to someone who can't afford too.

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Your brother deserves a ticket to the final should we make it there more than you do. I say that as someone with a ST and who has MyGers. 

The supporters that have made the effort to follow across Europe should of course come first regarding this final. You’re just a weird me me me weirdo, you’re the same with the safe standing stuff aswell 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Your brother deserves a ticket to the final should we make it there more than you do. I say that as someone with a ST and who has MyGers. 

The supporters that have made the effort to follow across Europe should of course come first regarding this final. You’re just a weird me me me weirdo, you’re the same with the safe standing stuff aswell 

Suck ma dick ya fucking knob, been going to Ibrox before you even knew where it was 

8 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

What's the point of being in one without being in the other? 

Makes no sense for me to be in CCCS living in NI, but MyGers gives the option of maybe getting a few away games during the season. You don’t really think beyond yourself clearly