Pre Season - Spurs (H)

9 hours ago, real boydie9 said:

I think Souness said that too.

He squared up to Fergie (who'd have killed him), Paul Stewart tried to stick the head on Mo Johnston. We played them off the park and they didnt like it. The one Spurs player with class that day was Gary Mabbutt, who tried to calm his own players down.

Home friendly 😞 now

if it was spurs or any English away would be class. 
you could play world best ever select at ibrox pre season friendly and it would be nothing more than family day mediocre pish. 

give us another Wolverhampton town away day! Ffs 

47 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Home friendly 😞 now

you could play world best ever select at ibrox pre season friendly and it would be nothing more than family day mediocre pish. 

I spoke to my good mate Rhys McCabe last week and he’s becoming airdrie player manager so he says, make of that what you will 

12 hours ago, AGC123 said:

Home friendly 😞 now

I read we could going to Hull on follow follow. That stadium isnt big enough for us but.

If we were to choose a London club to come up pre-season my choice would have bee Arsenal.

1. Rebuild some of the bridges that clown burned down selling the shares they gifted to our club.

2. Be great to see Arteta lead them out at Ibrox, bet he'd get some reception.

3 i think Arsenal would be a better test as i can see a fair few changes at Spurs over the summer.

16 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

If we were to choose a London club to come up pre-season my choice would have bee Arsenal.

1. Rebuild some of the bridges that clown burned down selling the shares they gifted to our club.

3 i think Arsenal would be a better test as i can see a fair few changes at Spurs over the summer.

The same Arsenal we had up last summer? Great 

21 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

I don’t like Arteta. Literally have no feeling of affection for the guy 

14 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Fair point, just looking for a right good test so as the players know exactly where they are before the UCL qualifiers.

Tottenham finished ahead of Arsenal in the league