Such a beautiful story and here’s how it goes

RFC55

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Hopefully if things don’t go our way people remember that and they don’t start with all their “Gio out” and “this player, that player and every other player is shite” patter

It’s been a monumental effort from everybody at the club to get us to this stage and in reality we have no right to have even made it this far. If we don’t make it to the final, it will disappointing, but it won’t be the time or occasion to start an OTT blame game.

No chance of that, we had people posting in the Gio out thread in the middle of the Braga game.

16 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

No chance of that, we had people posting in the Gio out thread in the middle of the Braga game.

Imagine the board binned him after the 3-0 tarrier game when many were questioning his ability to manage us, imagine an interim manager like murty or someone coming up against dortmund 🤣🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I always remember Gerrard’s first year of qualifying . When we drew Maribor I prepared myself to be put out but would be happy with us going down fighting and making a tie out of it . 

Ironically the same attitude I had for Dortmund this season :lol:

Think many many of us thought exactly the same😁

26 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Imagine the board binned him after the 3-0 tarrier game when many were questioning his ability to manage us, imagine an interim manager like murty or someone coming up against dortmund 🤣🤣🤣

Murty would have beat them home and away…

4 hours ago, RFC55 said:

honestly what a fucking club and what an end to the story this could be.

it’s got me a wee bit and I don’t do that when you look where we have come from shite but that’s sobering in 9 years we stand on the brink of becoming legends 

Bouncing back!!!

it's been some journey. i'll never forget it but it's not really something i want to think of too much now. we're back where we belong and that's it. well done to the players but we should be thankful that we have such a loyal fanbase. it was only going to be a matter of time before we were back. cunts would've happily seen us disappear but you can't easily kill off a club like ours no matter how hard you try.