Travel and accommodation for Seville

4 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Bit of a wildcard idea here:

Hire a transit van (there seem to be some at the train station for about 30-40 quid) (or a better vehicle if it takes your fancy), bring a sleeping bag, but book a parking berth here for 14 Euros for the facilities  https://areasautocaravanas.com/en/areas/area-de-sevilla/

It's only about a 2.5km walk from the Alcázar

Genuinely sounds class 😂

9 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Bit of a wildcard idea here:

Hire a transit van (there seem to be some at the train station for about 30-40 quid) (or a better vehicle if it takes your fancy), bring a sleeping bag, but book a parking berth here for 14 Euros for the facilities  https://areasautocaravanas.com/en/areas/area-de-sevilla/

It's only about a 2.5km walk from the Alcázar

Splash out and get a Luton with a tail lift. 

50 minutes ago, London Hammer said:

Not sure what section or thread to put this in so apologies for duplication....Hope it helps someone out.

All, West Ham fan here in peace. Congratulations on getting to Seville....Just a shame that we wont be joining you ! I wish you luck. I jumped the gun on a gamble that we may get through so....

If interested, I have a flight from London Stansted on the Tuesday and back on the Thursday. I am just looking for my money back and no more....I know how much these trips have already cost you all. The flight was £150 but with Easyjet admin fees for name changes it will add an extra £98 so am looking for approx £248.

I also have a single room booked in the centre of the city ( probably bunk someone else in to sleep on the floor if desperate ). Its nothing special but is a roof over your head and somewhere to sleep. It was £160 total for both nights. Again, just looking for money back. 

If interested, let me know.

All the best from London ! 

mean-girls-raise-hand.gif.859718759472b0a8654aa7d307283c66.gif

52 minutes ago, London Hammer said:

Not sure what section or thread to put this in so apologies for duplication....Hope it helps someone out.

Apologies. I have just realized it is Gatwick and NOT Stansted. Have edited.

52 minutes ago, London Hammer said:

All, West Ham fan here in peace. Congratulations on getting to Seville....Just a shame that we wont be joining you ! I wish you luck. I jumped the gun on a gamble that we may get through so....

If interested, I have a flight from London Gatwick on the Tuesday and back on the Thursday. I am just looking for my money back and no more....I know how much these trips have already cost you all. The flight was £150 but with Easyjet admin fees for name changes it will add an extra £98 so am looking for approx £248.

I also have a single room booked in the centre of the city ( probably bunk someone else in to sleep on the floor if desperate ). Its nothing special but is a roof over your head and somewhere to sleep. It was £160 total for both nights. Again, just looking for money back. 

If interested, let me know.

All the best from London !