Travel and accommodation for Seville

1 minute ago, JC10 said:

Any modes of transport back to Malaga (or anywhere near there like Benalmadena etc) on the night of the game?

I you're at a massive loose end closer to the time me and my mates have a hotel in Seville for Monday - Thursday and we're travelling back to Malaga for our flight Thursday morning.

Flying Liverpool to faro then from there staying In Huelva. That’s an hour away from Seville but buses run all day. Could be an option for people to stay if yous can’t get anywhere in Seville. 

I somehow just booked a hotel in Plaza Magdalena in Seville for the night before game and night of game.  Absolutely outrageous rate but got a confirmed booking from Booking.com.

Bit skeptical if i am honest but maybe its the return on being absolutely bent over on the price

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

We might be putting one on 

Looking for 3 seats if possible  me and my 2 adult sons. Got 6 nights Sunday to sat from Bristol  with jet2 reasonably priced last night then discovered  Bristol is a 6 hour  drive  from Larkhall.... 

I have been offered the flights from a West Ham fan on here

seems genuine enough but you don’t know theses days

has anyone else been offered them from London hammer from here.

I don’t doubt the guy and will be grateful as fuck but I was taught to be cautious!

any info gratefully received before I transfer money

Glasgow-bristol-madrid tuesday same back Thursday but staying in Bristol the Thursday night and up the road friday afternoon. Going to stay in Cordoba a think try organise a bus from there or something fuck knows what were doing from there. 

5 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Hit up Bar None, Rangers pub in benalmadena, they may be running a bus.

Aye I think I saw a screenshot from one of their socials a couple weeks ago saying they would. The issue is that there will likely be thousands wanting on it.

5 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

So busy with work and yet sat texting my brother working out how the fuck we get there and what tickets to buy for the game. Ridiculous costs now but you only live once troops, fuck it, email to boss for time off. 

Book first ask later