Travel and accommodation for Seville

1 hour ago, offminorthreat said:

I somehow just booked a hotel in Plaza Magdalena in Seville for the night before game and night of game.  Absolutely outrageous rate but got a confirmed booking from Booking.com.

Bit skeptical if i am honest but maybe its the return on being absolutely bent over on the price

I'm hoping mine cancels so I can just hire @blaudrup's van. 

7 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Green light given and, more importantly, from the Mrs 

I text mine at full time asking if she's ever fancied seville. This morning she said that would be nice 😂

She's got no interest in football and thought she was getting a holiday.

24 minutes ago, JC10 said:

Aye I think I saw a screenshot from one of their socials a couple weeks ago saying they would. The issue is that there will likely be thousands wanting on it.

I’m heading from Malaga area too mate and I think the train is €100 return

first one back to Malaga is 6am

18 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

Seen that Aswell mate I think I’ve fucked it my return flight leaves Malaga at 7am so I need to return to Malaga after the game . All my hopes on a supporters bus running or I’m gonna have to pay a very expensive taxi 

In terms of accommodation I have a hotel near the stadium for a couple of nights going for less than half of what they are charging as of today. Prices have gone through the roof!

Thread here 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

If anyone has any information on RSCs running from Faro to Seville on the day of the game can you let me know please. 

Glaswegian haven’t put anything up yet.

@RFC55 wee stop in Faro from Albfeuria would be class mate cheers  :lol:

This is exactly what I'm looking for maybe about 6am and be in Seville for about 9am.

Got digs near Faro Airport for both nights so looking to get in on a coach or even split a minibus with a few folk or something.

Might have to bit the bullet on a pricey uber back to faro after celebrations though

Just now, Prso's headband said:

If anyone has any information on RSCs running from Faro to Seville on the day of the game can you let me know please. 

Glaswegian haven’t put anything up yet.

@RFC55 wee stop in Faro from Albfeuria would be class mate cheers  :lol:

I’m hoping the glassy do put buses on as Im waiting on a price fro about 5 companies 

also we will be leaving from faro mate 

14 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

Seen that Aswell mate I think I’ve fucked it my return flight leaves Malaga at 7am so I need to return to Malaga after the game . All my hopes on a supporters bus running or I’m gonna have to pay a very expensive taxi 

So check in is like 5am?  Ouch.

34 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

A load of flying leeds to malaga. Booked on the 6 45 train to seville on the morning of the game. First train out of seville is 6.50 next morning. 86 quid return. Takes just under 2 hours.

27 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

Same here my flights at 10 looks like the first train or bus doesn’t get in til 10.30 to Malaga. Hope there is some sort of supporters bus running back after it