Travel and accommodation for Seville

2 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

Looking likely I’ll book for Faro or Malaga, was looking at maybe flying to Gibraltar as well, anyone know if it’s a bastard crossing the border there or if it’s easy enough ? 

IV done GLA to Gatwick Gatwick to Gibraltar Monday 

Been so many disasters travelling to and from games this season with cunts who travel regularly, cant wait to see this thread in a couple weeks with cunts who are doing their first Euro away :lol: 

It wont go smoothly lads

I cancelled my other random golf resort hotel and rebooked an apartment in central Malaga. Was getting a bit worried about turning up at 2am due to the flight out there being a late one and being stranded in the middle of fucking nowhere, they never replied to me asking how I'd be able to get the keys to the place. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

I cancelled my other random golf resort hotel and rebooked an apartment in central Malaga. Was getting a bit worried about turning up at 2am due to the flight out there being a late one and being stranded in the middle of fucking nowhere, they never replied to me asking how I'd be able to get the keys to the place. 

My place in faro says they'll send entry code

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Been so many disasters travelling to and from games this season with cunts who travel regularly this season, cant wait to see this thread in a couple weeks with cunts who are doing their first Euro away :lol: 

It wont go smoothly lads

@Parks of Hamilton is a trusted name in transport 

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

If anyone is looking to go from Faro/Malaga to Seville, BlaBlaCar is great.

It’s a carpooling app where you can get a lift from local folk who are commuting, I used it to get from Dresden to Leipzig and it was good value.

As Specky Liar has alluded to, Euro trips never go to plan. 

If this was me I’d probably be shoved into a motor way Portugal’s most wanted, telling me tae drive over the border into Spain

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Happened to me in Belgrade the place didn't exist :lol: 

Aye mate I was chattin to a boy in work who said the exact same thing about Belgrade - got me worried, I realised I never even checked reviews for the place or anythin and sure enough, no reviews nothing. 

Paying a bit more for this place in Malaga but would rather know for sure we're sorted than have to kip on the 18th hole in some mad golf club the 1st night we get there

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Aye mate I was chattin to a boy in work who said the exact same thing about Belgrade - got me worried, I realised I never even checked reviews for the place or anythin and sure enough, no reviews nothing. 

Paying a bit more for this place in Malaga but would rather know for sure we're sorted than have to kip on the 18th hole in some mad golf club the 1st night we get there

I haven't booked accommodation, I'll either just mooch a room or get on it right through