Where To Watch It? (If Not Going)

Massive long shot but any cumbrian bears know anywhere decent showing the game in whitehaven/workington/maryport? All the local bears I know are in seville 🤣 few places showing the game but likely just neutrals.

39 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Any good mate 

As good as you’ll get if no other options. Standing room only but plenty of it. £5 at the door nae tunes or that though - strictly neutral and no colours but full of bears anyway

3 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

As good as you’ll get if no other options. Standing room only but plenty of it. £5 at the door nae tunes or that though - strictly neutral and no colours but full of bears anyway

Ah well fuck that, wearing the orange top loud n proud so may head to Quayside. My mates are in Seville or Southside in pubs that are normally mixed but I can’t be fucked with that. 

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

Ah well fuck that, wearing the orange top loud n proud so may head to Quayside. My mates are in Seville or Southside in pubs that are normally mixed but I can’t be fucked with that. 

I had mine on too but changed before we left as a contingency plan. Saw 5 bears get turned away for having the jerseys etc on. We tried down Cessnock way too but got turned away for having no booking. We were heading for the Quayside neck of the woods but thought risk was too high as approaching 5pm. Used to drink in there before games. Our bus from Ayr would drop us there then get the 9 (I think) along the road. Decent boozer.

6 hours ago, Monkey Butler said:

Wherever you watch the game tonight could I please implore people to refrain from wearing a sombrero or taking an inflatable donkey to the pub. 

Thanks in advance.

Walked by a house near me today and saw a lad in his living room wearing a sombrero...at 2.30pm. Good luck finding a pub without them 😂