Where To Watch It? (If Not Going)

Looking like I’m not going to make it could only really do the day trip due to work and was put on the wait list, so will probably watch it in the house. As much as I’d kill to be there the main thing is the result !  

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye if we win it we will be part of the generation of Rangers fans that experienced being current champions, going into admin, returning to stop their 10IAR and winning a European trophy should we do it. All in the space of 10 year 

Whats the point after that :lol:

giphy-2.gif

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye if we win it we will be part of the generation of Rangers fans that experienced being current champions, going into admin, returning to stop their 10IAR and winning a European trophy should we do it. All in the space of 10 year 

Whats the point after that :lol:

That's enough highs and lows for one life time, what a time to be alive.

I booked a stadium tour for me and the boy at the end of the month I told him to expect a very special photo in the trophy room 😅🙏

2 hours ago, Don81 said:

Have flights , accommodation and and train sorted but thinking of staying in Glasgow as the ticket gods don't seem to be shining and most of my mates aren't going over. The Louden then Ibrox for the game would be my preference.

You have everything sorted but might stay in Glasgow? 😱

Someone sort this man out with a ticket!

I was far too late in looking to get anything sorted for a affordable price so might just watch in the Rangers pub here in London. I was fortunate enough to be at the final in 2008 so don’t want to be too greedy 😉

4 hours ago, Don81 said:

Have flights , accommodation and and train sorted but thinking of staying in Glasgow as the ticket gods don't seem to be shining and most of my mates aren't going over. The Louden then Ibrox for the game would be my preference.

There will be a hundred thousand mates there. I'd give my left ball for a flight to Seville and sleep in the street.

Probably watch it in my bowling club if it gets the go ahead, We’ve got a big screen in the main hall but there’s supposed to be an indoor bowling match played in there at the same time, Most of the players that play in that team have already said they won’t be available to play that night so fuck knows what’s gonna happen in the end 😂

Bit of a long shot but does anyone know a Rangers friendly pub in Oxford? 

Can’t get to Seville or Glasgow unfortunately on the 18th. Moved here last year and have watch most of the games in the house. Would like to find somewhere with a few fellow Bears to watch the game. 

14 hours ago, TBagalag said:

I’m waiting on my new passport arriving, got accommodation and getting there sorted. If it doesn’t arrive in time, I’ll watch it in the pub most of my bus drinks in. Might even invite the wife along as well.

The passport situation just now is a nightmare.Hope your application has been in for a couple of months at least .

12 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

2008 I watched at my Dad’s house with one of his mates who comes from Kyle of Lochalsh (spelling?)

Lucky enough to be going to Sevilla this time but if I wasn’t I would have been watching it at home or at one of her family members houses.

I was in Manchester but can’t make this one .Wouldn’t go without my son ,His passport expires in July .

Hoping for a special night with my boy .Don’t know where to watch it yet .He’s wanting to go to the cinema of its on there .He’s wanting to be able to celebrate with other fans .

26 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

A lot of fans are being let down the now with places cancelling on them to relist at higher prices, its fucking horrendous the now 

Check the terms and conditions is all I can say. If this is being done then it needs to be exposed in the press. Companies do not like bad publicity.