Where To Watch It? (If Not Going)

I'll be watching it in one of the local boozers with my mates. An all day shot on the Wednesday with the battle tunes on and drinks flowing. Moved in to my own place last year and already got a couple of holidays lined up so finances are already tight. Gutted not to be going but it is what it is.

11 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

My mental health rapidly declined 5 years ago with a breakdown and got worse in lockdown. Now I am starting to get a bit better I want to erase all traces of the bad times. My support worker is coming that day to help me deal with it.

So yeah laugh all you like. I am a high functioning lady with multiple mental health disabilities and I have a support worker.

Good luck with the cleaning out. Hopefully you clear your demons.

If the support worker doesn't turn up they are probably away in Seville getting MWI so hopefully you can find your telly.

Still regret going to Manchester, mainly because I drove down with two of my children believing it would be a brilliant experience for all of us.

In hindsight, if had went I should have left them at home, found another means of transport and got pished oot ma nut too have had any chance of enjoying the occasion.

If I hadn’t been lucky enough to get a ticket this time around I’d definitely stay at home and then go straight out to celebrate if we win.

23 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Going to be honest I don’t even know what a deep house cleaning is, I’ve always just cleaned my own house on a regular basis.

Is this what you get done when you don’t clean anything for an extended period of time?

Reminds me of houses on the falls roaf that 2nd part

22 hours ago, KaiserJon said:

Watched a game with these guys years and years ago. Good guys. I suggest going there twenty minute train 👍

I’ve watched a few games in there. Fantastic atmosphere.

Get in early if you want a seat in the terracing.

410198F5-577D-4B5A-97CA-8934281C801D.jpeg

387B4519-B41D-4F72-90C9-C6B8B69530FD.jpeg