Where To Watch It? (If Not Going)

Planned to take Wednesday off 

have a bbq and a wee garden party 

got a phone call today from The boss at work 

sending me to Edinburgh of Tues 

Leave Wednesday at 1600 , plans all out the fucking window 

absolutely raging 

3 hours ago, JM1872 said:

Anybody heard anything of events in Glasgow or that besides Ibrox? Semi Final was class in the Louden so wouldn’t mind that again. Will be jam packed I imagine.

Louden will be like sardines as its first come first served. Not heard anything other yet but plenty of time.

4 hours ago, Chookes said:

Anyone recommend somewhere to watch in the Kissimmee area? 

Orlando Rangers Supporters Club (orlandorsc.com). You can also contact us via Facebook @OrlandoRangersSC or Twitter @OrlandoRSC

Try 

The British PaviLion

805 W Central Blvd, Orlando, FL 32805

Screenshot 2022-05-11 172408.jpg

36 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Louden will be like sardines as its first come first served. Not heard anything other yet but plenty of time.

I know man, thought they would maybe do some sort of ticket scheme to restrict numbers. Need to keep the eyes peeled. 

30 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Eyes are very much peeled mate. Booked the train n hotel to come down for it.

Give me a shout if you hear of anything please mate. Not on social media etc as much these days so will probably miss most things unless it’s posted on here - which I’m highly likely to miss also :lol:

3 hours ago, tom1780 said:

Planned to take Wednesday off 

have a bbq and a wee garden party 

got a phone call today from The boss at work 

sending me to Edinburgh of Tues 

Leave Wednesday at 1600 , plans all out the fucking window 

absolutely raging 

Mate how are Thursday and Friday fixed in terms of being off work? That actually sounds okay although a cunt if you had already invited people over for the barbecue. Weather is meant to be decent and an absolute positive is if you're drinking from 5 you might actually see the game as opposed to drinking from early doors 🤣🤣🤣

Thinking about going to the Bristol or louden however start drinking to early I won't see the game. Once the games finished tho only just over a hour before pubs shut.  Will need other plans for then. 

So in the lead at the moment is in the house with the family and friends just get Steamin into the wee hours of Thursday morning. 

4 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Mate how are Thursday and Friday fixed in terms of being off work? That actually sounds okay although a cunt if you had already invited people over for the barbecue. Weather is meant to be decent and an absolute positive is if you're drinking from 5 you might actually see the game as opposed to drinking from early doors 🤣🤣🤣

Terrible meeting at 9am on Thursday 

If I don’t laugh I’ll cry 😀

just need to make sure I don’t fuck it on Tuesday night now and get smashed and make a cunt of it 😄