Diallo next season?

G.E.C.

Diallo on loan if available  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Diallo

• Yes
    • No

Nope not for me.

The boy may very well turn out to be a good player, but we've been putting projects or square pegs in round holes in that area of the pitch for far too long.

We need to invest in the ready made article in that position for next year, and shld have had it sorted long before now.

26 minutes ago, CR3 said:

scores a goal against dundee united and people want to keep him, calm doon, same people probably wanted him out the door when he shat it on multiple occasions when it mattered or wasn't wearing a club suit the other day.

Wee bit laughable. He looked terrible against them in only his second appearance for us. On that night seasoned pros and our top players also shat it. It's fine to not be convinced by him but don't lie.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm not sure how anyone can vote no when we have been shoehorning players into that position ever since Candeias left and Diallo is far better than Candeias

Potential wise yes but a few months ago folk were calling him a shitebag, waste of wage and wanting him hung for not cutting a ball back.

He's done well in some games and been poor in some important ones. 

Regardless he will be punted to a European league or the championship for more game time to progress.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Potential wise yes but a few months ago folk were calling him a shitebag, waste of wage and wanting him hung for not cutting a ball back.

He's done well in some games and been poor in some important ones. 

Regardless he will be punted to a European league or the championship for more game time to progress.

I kind of blame Gio for that. Starting him at the scumdome in the 3-0 game was a mistake. Too young and had barely got his feet wet (one game I think)

He got severely criticized for that performance and I'm sure he read the .criticism.

With game time, he would eventually shine.

20 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Wee bit laughable. He looked terrible against them in only his second appearance for us. On that night seasoned pros and our top players also shat it. It's fine to not be convinced by him but don't lie.

putting up a showreel on twitter when you scored a tap-in and done a couple of step overs at ross county when you were sold with add-ons for 37 million is the real funny part here, dundee united away told us enough, parkhead was just everyone shitting the bed really.

2 minutes ago, CR3 said:

putting up a showreel on twitter when you scored a tap-in and done a couple of step overs at ross county when you were sold with adds for 37 million is the real funny part here, dundee united away told us enough, parkhead was just everyone shitting the bed really.

Whit? 🤣

So a teenager who scored on his debut, and was one of the better players on the pitch upsets you because he put something on twitter? Dundee Utd away he came on as a sub and hit the post. Hardly equates to "shiting himself on multiple occasions'.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Whit? 🤣

So a teenager who scored on his debut, and was one of the better players on the pitch upsets you because he put something on twitter? Dundee Utd away he came on as a sub and hit the post. Hardly equates to "shiting himself on multiple occasions'.

you can spend all night judging what someone on a forum's post equates to if ye want:lol: as much chance as you finding the answer as him being at Rangers next season

He’s been a bit unlucky in his time here so far .Was thrown in at the piggery far to early .Also when he started a couple of weeks back the Balogun red meant he went off .Getting a full game then could have made him a serious contender for both finals .He’s just needing a little bit more game time .

After the very little game time he's had there's no chance he's getting offered to us again on loan. Man utd are a mess and I'd be surprised if anyone is loaned out in the summer until ten hag has assessed all players. He's done better recently and he was unlucky he got taken off against Motherwell but I'd rather lowry got more opportunities than loaning someone in that would potentially stifle his progress. 

1 hour ago, GabrielTomato said:

100%.

Have said it before, I think he's evolved as a man at Rangers, which held him back when he arrived.

Plus he's clearly a wee madman who will forever love Rangers. 

Lawl

33 minutes ago, Sket said:

Lawl

Fair enough.

The talent clearly isn't an issue, I think he's come along way from putting up a highlight reel of him after we drew 3-3 with Ross County. 

I thought his work-rate was great today, not to mention dealing with the rough tactics of United which he clearly hasn't handled before.

People suggesting it's a dead rubber so no wonder, I question that, he constantly demands the ball and isn't shy. Let's see how he does in the next few games.

32 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Fair enough.

The talent clearly isn't an issue, I think he's come along way from putting up a highlight reel of him after we drew 3-3 with Ross County. 

I thought his work-rate was great today, not to mention dealing with the rough tactics of United which he clearly hasn't handled before.

People suggesting it's a dead rubber so no wonder, I question that, he constantly demands the ball and isn't shy. Let's see how he does in the next few games.

Won't be here next season. League is finished and I dont think he can play in Europe. Send him back and start the building process. Same with Ramsay.

I would say no as he needs proper game time to develop and I don’t think we can afford the time and games for when he doesn’t perform.

Depending on the squad movement RW is a top priority for us and I would like us to focus on more than a project player.