Diallo next season?

G.E.C.

Diallo on loan if available  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Diallo

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Absolutely not. EPL development loans do not work at Rangers. It’s not a surprise he played well in a dead rubber but hasn’t been seen in Europe or bigger domestic games. 

Let’s not fall into that trap again. 

Ryan Kent?

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Whit? 🤣

So a teenager who scored on his debut, and was one of the better players on the pitch upsets you because he put something on twitter? Dundee Utd away he came on as a sub and hit the post. Hardly equates to "shiting himself on multiple occasions'.

People don’t half talk a load of shite on here. Aside from parkhead he’s been dangerous in attack every time he’s been on the pitch for us. 

9 minutes ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

People don’t half talk a load of shite on here. Aside from parkhead he’s been dangerous in attack every time he’s been on the pitch for us. 

Totally agree. Usual judging players on a handful of appearances nonsense.

The 3-0 game the ball was in our half for 90% of the first half so don't think u can argue he was poor as he never got the ball. Also thought we should have subbed him on earlier in the 1-1 game last week as that game was they're for the taking! 

All his other appearances thought he has showed signs of being decent. Offers more than kemar roofe does😀

14 minutes ago, Dave55 said:

Totally agree. Usual judging players on a handful of appearances nonsense.

The 3-0 game the ball was in our half for 90% of the first half so don't think u can argue he was poor as he never got the ball. Also thought we should have subbed him on earlier in the 1-1 game last week as that game was they're for the taking! 

All his other appearances thought he has showed signs of being decent. Offers more than kemar roofe does😀

How's @Dave55 lasted this long? :lol:

'Diallo offers more than Roofe' doesn't even make the top 10 of mental posts out of his 11 so far.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

How's @Dave55 lasted this long? :lol:

'Diallo offers more than Roofe' doesn't even make the top 10 of mental posts out of his 11 so far.

Are u honestly telling me that kemar roofe has been a great player for us this season?

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Potential wise yes but a few months ago folk were calling him a shitebag, waste of wage and wanting him hung for not cutting a ball back.

He's done well in some games and been poor in some important ones. 

Regardless he will be punted to a European league or the championship for more game time to progress.

People wanted Lundstram sacrificed 6 months ago.

3 minutes ago, Dave55 said:

Are u honestly telling me that kemar roofe has been a great player for us this season?

He’s consistently scored goals for us despite being in and out of the team through injury. He gets us a goal every other game and has done so since he joined. Don’t be ridiculous. 

Thrown to the wolves after that OF, he clearly has bags of ability, perhaps the point made on Rangers TV today about it's alright playing like that today when there is no pressure.

Taking that point on board I still believe he has huge potential and wouldn't have any issue with him staying around.

1 minute ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

He’s consistently scored goals for us despite being in and out of the team through injury. He gets us a goal every other game and has done so since he joined. Don’t be ridiculous. 

He does. But he's still a squad player who's not at the required level to be considered a first 11 player and who cost us a substantial transfer fee!

33 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’d have Diallo back on loan and in squad before Scott Wright or Arfield every day of the week and twice on a Sunday.

The only reason both are picked before  him is they work hard/ harder or are classed as  Home grown.

Did you see Diallo chase back to win the ball today? And not for the first time.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

You like Diallo as do I but you are suggesting he doesn't work as hard as Arfield and Wright. I disagree with that and I pointed out an incident that says it's not true.

I’m not. What other reason is there as he is by far the better player than Wright or Arfield.

imo wright or Arfield are preferred in the RW position as better tracking back defensively.

If we were badly struggling for squad depth etc then aye, but right now we have youngsters who are breaking through and would be better for them to be in the matchday squads than someone who isnt our player

If he scores in seville or helps us win the trophy, then he deserves a 5 year deal on 100 grand a week minimum mind you 🤣

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Let’s be honest, Gio absolutely fucked it by starting him at Celtic park in those circumstances and he was bombed out ever since 

If we do intend on picking up loans like this in future, we have to make sure they’re at least 18 months tbh. 

That game scarred the boy. Lesson learnt the hard way.

He is absolutely class. He has had a tough start but I think it takes a good 4-6 months for certain players to fully settle at a club and to see their best football. He is a teenager with huge potential. If we have a chance of getting him then we should. 

5 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

He'd have to be a lot braver in a battle for me to even think about it, today was a training session.

Braver 😂

He got decked a couple of times and right back up. Was taking up better positions than Wright and arfield did all 1st half.