Diallo next season?

G.E.C.

Diallo on loan if available  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Diallo

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, The Archer said:

No,he is a loanee and is keeping a promising youngster out the team that we actually own. Need a quality RW of 5m plus or our own academy player 

These players don’t exist at the moment though. Not sure he’s what we need but we can’t magic them up

You see stories reported about him being sent back early & given what we’ve seen & lack of game time, you might give them some credence.

But, he’s looked well involved and excited by celebrations around both semi wins, so looks far from disinterested.

Nice half on Sunday, capped with a goal, so signs that he’s beginning to assimilate.

Big questions, though, about what’s happened over the previous 3 months…

Beginning to come out of his shell. With a full pre season probably wouldn’t be the worst idea to keep him on. Players improve rapidly at his age. But there should be something in it for us. Option to extend the loan for a second year or stg like that. Unlikely in a year he’s be knocking on the door for the Man Utd team. 

After his past couple of cameos genuinely shocked there are cunts who would begrudgingly take him or worse still wouldn't.

There are levels to football and you can see that his first touch, quick feet and movement are miles and miles ahead.

We will be begging to keep him if he's given another season.

On 09/05/2022 at 10:21, SonicWill said:

I'll preface this by saying that we don't know what goes on behind the scenes or in training.

That said, unless he's been training badly, we've treated the lad terribly.

He was excellent in his first game against Ross County, getting on the scoresheet and looking dangerous throughout the match.

The next game against celtic he was very poor, but so was everyone not named Ryan Jack. Since then, we've seen casualties from that match like Borna Barisic be re-introduced to the first team fold whilst Sakala has been given ample opportunities despite clearly being a poor player and being equally bad against celtic.

Every time Diallo has been on the pitch since then he's looked dangerous, but his game time has been ridiculously limited. No one is seriously going to tell me, based on yesterday, that Scott Wright or Fashion Sakala offer more than Amad Diallo?

I'd have him back on loan in a heartbeat, but frankly if I was Man Utd, the player or his agent I'd be coming nowhere near Ibrox again after this experience. 

Fuck up.

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

After his past couple of cameos genuinely shocked there are cunts who would begrudgingly take him or worse still wouldn't.

There are levels to football and you can see that his first touch, quick feet and movement are miles and miles ahead.

We will be begging to keep him if he's given another season.

His touch is actually incredible, the way he kills a ball dead is amazing.