Fanzone updates & city info

Essandoh

4 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

Hotel I've booked seems to have a great rooftop pool, thinking I'll check out the spots late morning, have a warm up beer or two, go back for a swim and a poolside late lunch, bevvy by the pool and get some shade until heading back out when the sun goes down a bit later. Will honestly expire if I was out all day drinking in 35 degree heat and I paid a fortune for the hotel so I'm drinking by the pool to get the most out of the thieves. Turning this in to a holiday while I'm at it. 

I'll be deep cleaning my hotel room.  I think it might be the municipal morgue Thursdays to Tuesdays.

Rangers fans face Seville bus ban as stadium where celtic lost seen as solution to city being swamped

La Cartuja stadium holds 60,000 and ticketless supporters could watch on big screens

'Spanish authorities have put a block on any more buses being hired in Seville until proper fan zone plans are finalised ahead of the Europa League Final.

And one solution is that Rangers supporters could watch the massive showdown against Eintracht Frankfurt at the stadium where celtic lost 19 years ago.

Thousands of Rangers supporters have been snapping up flights, train and bus tickets and hiring coaches to get to the May 18 showpiece by any way possible.

However, it's understood that bus companies have been told by local government not to conduct any more business until proper plans are fully revealed.

They want all supporters heading to Seville to be ticketed for any fan zone in the city as they fear they could be swamped with over 100,000 Rangers and Eintracht fans descending on southern Spain.

One solution is to open up La Cartuja stadium as a fan zone for the event. It's the stadium where Martin O'Neill's side lost 3-2 to Jose Mourinho's Porto in 2003.

The stadium is on the outskirts of the city and holds 60,000 and would divert thousands of fans away from the city centre, where another fan zone will be in place.'

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/sport/football/Rangers-fans-face-seville-bus-26921947?int_source=mantis_rec&int_medium=web&int_campaign=more_like_this