Fanzone updates & city info

Essandoh

4 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Where you reading that?

I’ve got no idea if it’s true but just checked it out on Google maps and it doesn’t exactly look like a big area.

Not a chance it’s gonna fit even a fraction of the 50k to 100k that are expected to travel without a ticket.

Bare in mind the entirety of Manchester City Centre was mobbed by people in 2008, yes there will be less than half the numbers in Sevilla but Manchester is also much bigger with more big open areas than Sevilla.

2 hours ago, ally62 said:

Heart & Hand posted an interview with Stuart Robertson, says Ibrox will not to be opened up for final, key personnel will not be available as they will be Seville......

On 10/05/2022 at 08:38, slimjim1690 said:

There'll be no cunt in Ibrox to turn the screens on, they'll all be in Seville :mutley:

:pipe:

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

One jump-the-gun concern is that Valencia fan zone there was only about 8k a few weeks ago I think, in case they don't mean the stadium itself and are just setting the same thing up (it was outside the stadium).

27 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

One jump-the-gun concern is that Valencia fan zone there was only about 8k a few weeks ago I think, in case they don't mean the stadium itself and are just setting the same thing up (it was outside the stadium).

It's still to be confirmed , but the crucial bit will be how many they let in . I dont see it being the full 58000 capacity , more likely a stand ( or two ) .

I'd assume they'll also have to ticket it , so as to control the numbers . 

A few questions yet , but it's a step forward . 

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

It's still to be confirmed , but the crucial bit will be how many they let in . I dont see it being the full 58000 capacity , more likely a stand ( or two ) .

I'd assume they'll also have to ticket it , so as to control the numbers . 

A few questions yet , but it's a step forward . 

The Valencia fan zone was outside the stadium, they might mean that.  This was at the end of April.

FRWMkXeWYAEztj2.thumb.jpg.1259d9f2d05f6a0595182656014599ae.jpg

1 minute ago, blaudrup said:

The Valencia fan zone was outside the stadium, they might mean that.  This was at the end of April.

FRWMkXeWYAEztj2.thumb.jpg.1259d9f2d05f6a0595182656014599ae.jpg

Aye it could be that . I just assumed they'd use the stadium given the numbers concerned . 8000 isn't much . 

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

Aye it could be that . I just assumed they'd use the stadium given the numbers concerned . 8000 isn't much . 

A map I'd come across before

valencia.thumb.png.f79b602117bbfbabe63e0e34b1e40859.png

Thinking out loud they could open up a lot more of that car park, even if it wasn't the stadium.

7 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

A map I'd come across before

valencia.thumb.png.f79b602117bbfbabe63e0e34b1e40859.png

Thinking out loud they could open up a lot more of that car park, even if it wasn't the stadium.

With the numbers quoted they could do with doing both :lol:

Going by TangoRomeo it does look like the stadium . Thatll not take long to sell out , even if you knew where to get them .