Behaviour

22 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Just have to be able to name 5 different Danny Dyer movies.

And have an IQ roughly equivalent to a mouldy potato. 

Hopefully any bother caused by arseholes who can't handle their bevvy will be swiftly dealt with by the more level headed bears who actually do give a shit about our club's good standing. Losing in Manchester was bad enough, but the trouble was absolutely embarrasing. 

most fans don't need to be told. they behave and respect the locals wherever they go. the cunts that are only looking for trouble aren't going to listen. unfortunately 99% of our support could behave themselves and it'll be the 1% idiots that the media will talk about. also doesn't help there are certain people in the media that will be desparate to have a go at us.

1 hour ago, BillyG91 said:

most fans don't need to be told. they behave and respect the locals wherever they go. the cunts that are only looking for trouble aren't going to listen. unfortunately 99% of our support could behave themselves and it'll be the 1% idiots that the media will talk about. also doesn't help there are certain people in the media that will be desparate to have a go at us.

The boys who have followed throughout our European campaign this season you mean.

Its the BBB and liqourice allsorts coming out the woodwork for a final like this that will cause the problems.

Wore a Rangers tap when I was 10, Brian fae Barhead aged 33. Same ones that had tarrier pals and pals that dont even follow fitba down in manchester in 08. Only this time there is money and effort invokved to get there.

What do you get when you mix a cockney, a frankfurter and a glaswegian? Soon find out 🤣

Serious tho, i know a good few west ham lads and ones living over here that were in Frankfurt, Frankfurt hunted them down for 3 nights solid, running battles. West ham lads are booked in their thousands like us and loads them are still going for a beer in the sun....

You are naive as fuck if you think that there won't be trouble with thousands of football fans and drink.

It's already been mentioned by Spanish police about trouble with West Ham and Frunkfurt in earlier rounds. 

The difference between us and them is the rabid journalist's in this country who already have the draft typed out with the headline 'BIG BAD Rangers.

Unfortunately it doesn’t take many behaving badly for it to look really bad on TV, especially if the police pile in.
People don’t believe me when I say I saw very little real trouble in Manchester. They think it was a war zone because of the tv reports. I was at Albert Square and saw no trouble at all. The queues to get in from Blackpool we’re awful but it was really good natured.

Lots of people pissing everywhere which was unnecessary and the inevitable mess of thousands of people in a small area, but it’s was hardly WWIII.

Can’t see us getting through a full day of people drinking in the sun without some daftness. Hoping the ned element don’t travel and others keep in mind everyone else is desperate to see a riot. 
Hope everyone stays safe and has an amazing trip.

22 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

I'm more worried about a ban from European football if it dose desend into some sort of major incident, hopefully any trouble is minimal for the club's sake, we'll be shown no mercy from Uefa, my gut feeling is they'd rather we weren't anywhere near this final.

they'll be raging it's not "big" clubs in the final. think they'd have wanted a game like dortmund vs barcelona. i agree i think they'll be more than happy to ban us.

31 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

You are naive as fuck if you think that there won't be trouble with thousands of football fans and drink.

It's already been mentioned by Spanish police about trouble with West Ham and Frunkfurt in earlier rounds. 

The difference between us and them is the rabid journalist's in this country who already have the draft typed out with the headline 'BIG BAD Rangers.

I hope it goes as well as possible with the numbers going, but your last sentence is what really annoys me because the media here will be hoping for as much trouble as possible and make it look as bad as possible.

What a hellish wee country we stay in as far as hate for our team goes, fueled by the SNP/Green wankers. 

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I hope it goes as well as possible with the numbers going, but your last sentence is what really annoys me because the media here will be hoping for as much trouble as possible and make it look as bad as possible.

What a hellish wee country we stay in as far as hate for our team goes, fueled by the SNP/Green wankers. 

The reality is all this talk is redundant because all it will take is one broken glass and a certain song sung and it'll be reported like WW3 took place.

We need to enjoy our day and make our own stories and not worry about the stories others will write about us.