Behaviour

Just now, mus said:

They will be over there, a pal of mine works for the BTP down here and goes to a lot of away games liaising with the local police, and he says they always take a few over when English clubs are in europe 

You dont need to tell willybhoy, he knows everything already 👀🤣

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

How much jurisdiction does a Scottish police officer have in Spain?

2 minutes ago, mus said:

They will be over there, a pal of mine works for the BTP down here and goes to a lot of away games liaising with the local police, and he says they always take a few over when English clubs are in europe 

British police always travel when British teams play abroad (and vice versa other police forces across Europe), they support matchday operations and provide intelligence/insight/planning support to local officers. 

However, @.Williamson.'s question was how much jurisdiction does a Scottish police officer have in Spain and the answer is absolutely fuck all. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

British police always travel when British teams play abroad (and vice versa other police forces across Europe), they support matchday operations and provide intelligence/insight/planning support to local officers. 

However, @.Williamson.'s question was how much jurisdiction does a Scottish police officer have in Spain and the answer is absolutely fuck all. 

Until they lift you at Glasgow Airport on arrivals, with clear evidence. Seen it and heard it happen.

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

you are completely correct, I  was actually answering the doing what bit from the previous question (probably badly mind you :lol:)

3 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Until they lift you at Glasgow Airport on arrivals, with clear evidence. Seen it and heard it happen.

It falls under extraterritorial prosecution, reserved for serious violent and sexual crimes like murder/rape. 

Nobody is getting lifted at Glasgow Airport for singing a song or getting involved in a fight in Spain, would be a complete waste of time as they're not going to prosecute it given they have no jurisdiction. It's different if the crime is committed in the air, more of a grey area. 

Only way someone is lifted is if the Spanish police issue an arrest warrant and notify the UK, they would then ask that individual to either voluntarily return to Spain for questioning or issue extradition proceedings.

Again, for 'petty' crimes, that's not happening. 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It falls under extraterritorial prosecution, reserved for serious violent and sexual crimes like murder/rape. 

Nobody is getting lifted at Glasgow Airport for singing a song or getting involved in a fight in Spain, would be a complete waste of time as they're not going to prosecute it given they have no jurisdiction. It's different if the crime is committed in the air, more of a grey area. 

Only way someone is lifted is if the Spanish police issue an arrest warrant and notify the UK, they would then ask that individual to either voluntarily return to Spain for questioning or issue extradition proceedings.

Again, for 'petty' crimes, that's not happening. 

I know, punching fuck out somebody does though or involved in ABH, GBH etc

Just saying there will be plain clothes OB from Strathcylde..  the journos are not always obvious to the eye too... not every journo carries a massive camera was my post/point.

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I know, punching fuck out somebody does though or involved in ABH, GBH etc

Just saying there will be plain clothes OB from Strathcylde..  the journos are not always obvious to the eye too... not every journo carries a massive camera was my post/point.

I dont think anyone thought that tbf.

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

That is my genuine fear, we win it and next thing their is a pitch invasion.....imagine uefa banned us for the next season....nothing would suprise me with that corrupt body

There is absolutely zero chance of that happpening.

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

That is my genuine fear, we win it and next thing their is a pitch invasion.....imagine uefa banned us for the next season....nothing would suprise me with that corrupt body

The fans inside the ground will not invade the pitch. 

27 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

You dont need to tell willybhoy, he knows everything already 👀🤣

It’s you that isn’t verified mate. There’s a number of people know me in person from this forum and a few have used my ST at times aswell. 

As long as we win and there’s nothing that can cause UEFA to give us any kind of stadium closure then I’m happy 

You know loads of cunts will get gassed by about 10am, cause bother and not remember a thing or see the game but that’s literally any event with that many people and alcohol. The media will be out in force no matter what happens the day after to criticise us but who cares if we win