*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Proud of the team, but not proud how we set up this evening. The game was there for the taking.  Instead, we played it like a 2 legged tie.  The performance from the players tonight was way below par - not worthy of a European trophy.  Had we played with same intensity as Leipzig absolutely, but for me we got tactics all wrong at key moments.  The fact a non-ranger, high-profile loanee misses the key penalty speaks volumes.  Where has he been all season? Where will he be next season? We all know. Not giving a fuck.

We didn’t play well enough unfortunately tonight. The game rested on a couple of things

1) us shitting the bed when we took the league - which was a stroke of luck in itself

2) that miss from Kent

if we managed taking the lead and Kent burying that chance we don’t even make it to pens. 

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Absolutely embarrassing reaction from some of the cunts on here. Taig like.

People are rightly frustrated. The performance overall was pretty poor. But we can be proof of the lads getting this far. It’s just getting to lose like that. 

2 minutes ago, Madina said:

Couldnt care less about the SC right now. The league and Europe are the big ones and we fcked both

My only reason for bothering about it is the taig scum are getting dangerously close to over taking us. Although right now I'm not even sure if I care about that. Just Fucking gutted. Why the fuck bring a player on to take a penalty. I've little doubt Sakala would have stuck that away. 

1 minute ago, Vision said:

There was only one penalty Shagger Evan got close to saving, even if Ramsey had scored it was coming down to players that probably didn't want to take one and would have hurt even more if they had missed. 

But he was brought on specifically to take a penalty

Just now, TheKingObv said:

Kent sitter in the 118th minute then losing on penalties 

Sigh 

Aye when we didn't score from that or the shot directly after that was going into the top corner n that cunt headed it over you knew the outcome.

Heartbreaking 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Bassey is the only guy who gets passmarks tonight. 7 million quid for a guy who can't score a tap in in a European final.

Think you're being a bit harsh on Kent. The cross by Roofe has came in at pace, the defenders on him. If he scluffs the contact he probably scores, but he connects too well and hits it near to the keeper who makes a good save.