*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

We’re Rangers! We don’t do second prizes very well. 

Rangers have no right to be getting to finals the way the cards are stacked these days.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Eh? he lost the ball no more than a couple of times and won more 1 v 1s with their winger than he lost.

You're expecting a superhuman level of performance from him - so far off the mark to say he was woeful.

I honestly don't know what game you watched with Tav but no pojt arguing about it.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Ross barkely came off the bench, never touched the ball, and fucked a penalty into the top corner at the weekend

So what! Don't pull fucking examples out of thin air. 

He has hardly kicked a ball for us. He should never be asked to take one and he should have said no. 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

We just never turned up tonight and neither did our support.

Just so disappointing all around. Had our chances, didn’t take them. Familiar song.  This feels just like the letdown in the SCF after beating the Scum in the SCSF a few years back. Not just gutted, am angry AF at the sub-par performance and backing. 

What a wasted opportunity.

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

He was terrible tonight, quite a few were, defensively and offensively he was well short of how he has been in the tournament, 

They just werent their usual go for it attitude, to me the occasion got to too many of them

'Terrible' is far far far too far ffs.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

It was a shite penalty, I agree. Any penalty down the middle means you have no confidence to place it.

I think you do need a certain degree of confidence to put a pen straight down the middle, but his wasn't "straight" down the middle. It was off centre and a good height for the keepers trailing leg(s). That cunt has been a disaster of a signing, but we should have done better and won the game before that. I'm fucking gutted to fuck!